DJax going to Tampa Bay

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
When this guy is healthy, he makes any QB look a lot better. Now for the skins to find a suitable replacement or have someoone on the roster step up.

DeSean Jackson is the player Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston wanted badly, and he let it be known to those close to him and publicly. Now the Bucs have a replacement for Vincent Jackson, even though he's a different type of receiver. DeSean Jackson is expected to sign with Tampa Bay barring any last-minute setbacks

Since 2009, Jackson has averaged 18.14 yards per reception, the most in the league. His 2,001 yards after the catch are the most by any player since 2008.

so long

Larry Gude

Strung Out
He's a dysfunction guy, more sizzle than steak, no help blocking, hurt a lot, me first kinda guy.

He belongs with us, damn it!

Chris0nllyn

Chris Baker is in Tampa now too.

I'll take DJax and his speed any day. I wouldn't be surprised if he is used in the slot in Tampa with Evans stretching the field.

Chris0nllyn

If he prepares and takes care of his legs, they're nfc south champs.

I won't go that far, and I'm a Bucs fan. :lol:

DJax was actually faster in 2016 than in 2015, so as long as nothing major happens I'm okay. He is 30 years old though. Tampa must be assuming Vincent Jackson won't be sticking around. (I hope he does, but would have to take a pay cut. He's a great asset to the community down there).

His catch percentage is hovering around 50%, which is par for the course for someone used as a deep threat where balls are sometimes over/under thrown. Mike Evans is around 55%.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

DJax was actually faster in 2016 than in 2015, so as long as nothing major happens I'm okay. He is 30 years old though. Tampa must be assuming Vincent Jackson won't be sticking around. (I hope he does, but would have to take a pay cut. He's a great asset to the community down there).

His catch percentage is hovering around 50%, which is par for the course for someone used as a deep threat where balls are sometimes over/under thrown. Mike Evans is around 55%.

Meanwhile, I'm getting calls and e-mails daily from my season tix rep urging me to renew by March 15th for the 42nd consecutive season........

b23hqb

PREMO Member
After raising their prices for the second straight year. :lol:

Mine stayed the same. Was not aware of any price increase this year, unless you had renewed your seats under 2015 pricing for early renewal for 2016. Mine went up last year simply because I renewed at the last minute, squandering my opportunity to get them locked in on 2015 prices. went from $100 per seat to $125 per seat then, stayed the same this year. I've got really good seats, and on games I can't make and sell them, I make a nice profit for most teams, and depending on which team is playing (Dallas, Chicago, NYG anytime), a really, really nice profit.

Chris0nllyn

Mine stayed the same. Was not aware of any price increase this year, unless you had renewed your seats under 2015 pricing for early renewal for 2016. Mine went up last year simply because I renewed at the last minute, squandering my opportunity to get them locked in on 2015 prices. went from $100 per seat to $125 per seat then, stayed the same this year. I've got really good seats, and on games I can't make and sell them, I make a nice profit for most teams, and depending on which team is playing (Dallas, Chicago, NYG anytime), a really, really nice profit.

That's the way to do it.

I thought about doing that for the Capitals but the wife unit doesn't agree with my suggested use of a few thousand bucks.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
That's the way to do it.

I thought about doing that for the Capitals but the wife unit doesn't agree with my suggested use of a few thousand bucks.

$2500 per year now total for my two prime seats, plus about $270 for my excellent reserved parking in a private lot right across Himes Ave from the gate I enter/depart from, where I have parked for nearly the entire existence of our overall woeful franchise. I doubt I'll make more than three or four games this year, due to my health issues, and my wife has been trying to get me to drop thee tickets for decades, but they are my one vice in life.....but she does like going to the cooler games.

Chris0nllyn

$2500 per year now total for my two prime seats, plus about $270 for my excellent reserved parking in a private lot right across Himes Ave from the gate I enter/depart from, where I have parked for nearly the entire existence of our overall woeful franchise. I doubt I'll make more than three or four games this year, due to my health issues, and my wife has been trying to get me to drop thee tickets for decades, but they are my one vice in life.....but she does like going to the cooler games.

I hope they do something this year. It looks promising and they were able to keep Mike Smith from going to a head coaching gig so that was a win. Glennon and Spence are gone as of now, but Baker and DJax are in.

Curious to see what they do with Martin and VJax.

I'm hoping I can make it down soon to a game. If I do, I may shoot you a pm and see if it's one you're going to. If not I may be interested. Nothing in stone right now though.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

It was very notable to me how Kirk did in games he played v. not. When he was out Kirk seemed to struggle to get the ball down field or find any outs or even mid crossing routes and it felt like everything was dink and dunk and even the run game seemed stifled. When he played, just a shot or two deep to him, complete or not, seemed to do what it was intended to do, open up everything else. Any speed guy is supposed to take a corner and one of the safeties and keep them busy. Jackson just seemed to make it more glaring than any of the other fast guys we have because Jackson would make a damn tough catch a game so, it felt to me like the defenses just worried about him more. He makes defenses nervous.