Lawful neutral

Attachments

• sub-buzz-30181-1489092107-6.jpg
    sub-buzz-30181-1489092107-6.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 450

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I didn't see a single example of a toy I'd call a "problem"...or that I didn't want.

Well,,OK..the terminally ill doll....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I had the electronic rifle range.......

Speaking of dangerous toys, I saw one of the fully functional small pulse-jet rocket motors show up on eBay. They were sold in the 60s in the back of Popular Mechanics and other hobby mags. I remember lusting after those....was going to mount them on my bicycle. What coulda gone wrong?

glhs837

Power with Control
Speaking of dangerous toys, I saw one of the fully functional small pulse-jet rocket motors show up on eBay. They were sold in the 60s in the back of Popular Mechanics and other hobby mags. I remember lusting after those....was going to mount them on my bicycle. What coulda gone wrong?

More importantly, WHY THE HELL ISNT ONE STRAPPED TO ROOF OF THE PANTERA RIGHT NOW??????!!!!!

Toxick

Splat
When I was a kid we played with plastic bags full of broken glass.
And the plastic bag had a satchel cinch on it, so when you pulled it over your head you could secure it around your neck.

Sure it wasn't a fancy-shmancy iPod full of the rock music kids like with their Dan Fogelberg and ZZTop, but we were grateful to have it!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
When I was a kid we played with plastic bags full of broken glass.
And the plastic bag had a satchel cinch on it, so when you pulled it over your head you could secure it around your neck.

Sure it wasn't a fancy-shmancy iPod full of the rock music kids like with their Dan Fogelberg and ZZTop, but we were grateful to have it!

Plastic bag??

Spoiled rich kid were you??

DEEKAYPEE8569

Wile E. Coyote suddenly came to mind. :lol:

glhs837

Power with Control
Wile E. Coyote suddenly came to mind. :lol:

Just looked at a how-to. It actually ends with pics of the electrical junction box/conduit/piping/spraybottle/glowplug mess engulfed in flames with the caveat that you just might to tinker with the fuel delivery to prevent such occurrences......