Dance Lessons

ltowngirl

Is there anywhere in the tri-county area that offers dance lessons for couples? Specifically slow dances, two step, etc.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I asked a colleague who does ballroom dancing. He said: Local to our specific area, there's a reputable couple that provides excellent and supportive teaching: Bob and Linda Miller. They have been teaching American ballroom dance for years at the Energy Zone and also Parks and Rec. They are both retired and they like to teach this kind of stuff for fun! Given their age, the selection of ballroom styles is usually on the slower end, which makes for a good fit. Things like waltz and foxtrot.

Hope this helps! The tri-county area is a pretty big place, so if they can identify a specific location/purpose, I might be able to recommend better stuff. If anything, you may want to note that there are weekly salsa dances at the Taphouse and monthly ballroom dances at the Little Flower School.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There is always Parks and Recs, or Recs and Parks, depends on where you live, that most always offer classes for adult dance classes.

BernieP

Resident PIA
If I may ...

There is always Parks and Recs, or Recs and Parks, depends on where you live, that most always offer classes for adult dance classes.

I totally forgot about that. Knew a couple that was into the ballroom dancing - not competitive, but they enjoyed doing it.
It was a regular thing, thinking now there was some group or club, probably thru P&R.