Four more pinocchios for Mr. Trump

tommyjo

This guy racks 'em up doesn't he? He's never met a good story he won't claim credit for and a bad story he can't blame on someone else. The last post tried to make the claim Mr. Trump is some sort of later day hero. In reality, he is a complete CF...he's a putz.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...s-created-u-s-jobs-since-election-day-not-so/

Trump’s bravado on these jobs announcements is becoming a bad joke. He claims credit when little or no credit is due to his policies. Moreover, he is counting these jobs as jobs in the bank, when corporate plans frequently change according to market or economic forces.

Trump has promised to create 10 million jobs over the next four years, and that ultimately is what he will be judged on. (We are tracking this promise and more on the Trump Promise Tracker.) All the job announcements in the world will mean little if actual hiring does not turn up in the monthly reports from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. In the meantime, he earns Four Pinocchios for his repeated, inaccurate claims of credit.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
sore-loser.jpg

black dog

Free America
“I remember landing under sniper fire. There was supposed to be some kind of a greeting ceremony at the airport, but instead we just ran with our heads down to get into the vehicles to get to our base.”

–Hillary Clinton, speech at George Washington University, March 17, 2008

We can go on for weeks with just Hillary.

black dog

Free America
All False statements involving Hillary Clinton

False
HILLARY CLINTON
Says FBI Director James Comey’s letter about new developments in the investigation into her emails "only" went "to Republican members of the House."
— PolitiFact National on Sunday, October 30th, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"We are now, for the first time ever, energy independent."
— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, October 11th, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
Says Donald Trump "doesn't make a thing in America."
— PolitiFact Pennsylvania on Monday, August 1st, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
Says unlike Tim Kaine, who "invested" in education, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence "slashed education funding."
— PolitiFact National on Sunday, July 24th, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
Says she "never received nor sent any material that was marked classified" on her private email server while secretary of state.
— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, July 6th, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"It was allowed," referring to her email practices.
— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, May 31st, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"Let me say that I don't think (Bernie Sanders has) had a single negative ad ever run against him."
— PolitiFact National on Sunday, May 22nd, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"The Clean Power Plan is something that Sen. Sanders has said he would delay implementing."
— PolitiFact National on Thursday, March 10th, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"You are three times more likely to be able to get a mortgage if you're a white applicant than if you're black or Hispanic, even if you have the same credentials."
— PolitiFact National on Friday, February 26th, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"We now have more jobs in solar than we do in oil."
— PolitiFact New Hampshire on Friday, January 29th, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"I am the only candidate on either side who has laid out a specific plan about what I would do to defeat ISIS."
— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, January 27th, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"Every piece of legislation, just about, that I ever introduced (in the U.S. Senate) had a Republican co-sponsor."
— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, January 20th, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"We now have driven (health care) costs down to the lowest they've been in 50 years."
— PolitiFact National on Monday, January 18th, 2016
False
HILLARY CLINTON
ISIS is "going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists."
— PolitiFact National on Saturday, December 19th, 2015
False
HILLARY CLINTON
The gun industry is "the only business in America that is wholly protected from any kind of liability."
— PolitiFact National on Friday, October 16th, 2015
False
HILLARY CLINTON
The Benghazi probe is "the longest-running congressional investigation ever."
— PolitiFact National on Friday, October 2nd, 2015
False
HILLARY CLINTON
Says Scott Walker rejected legislation to make college loan payments tax deductible and the result was "to raise taxes on students."
— PolitiFact Wisconsin on Wednesday, September 9th, 2015
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"Not one of the 17 GOP candidates has discussed how they'd address the rising cost of college."
— PolitiFact Florida on Wednesday, August 26th, 2015
False
HILLARY CLINTON
Hedge fund managers "pay less in taxes than nurses and truck drivers."
— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, May 20th, 2015
False
HILLARY CLINTON
Says "all my grandparents" immigrated to America.
— PolitiFact National on Thursday, April 16th, 2015

black dog

Free America
All False statements involving Hillary Clinton

False
HILLARY CLINTON
The number of jobs created and people lifted out of poverty during Bill Clinton’s presidency was "a hundred times" what it was under President Ronald Reagan.
— PolitiFact National on Monday, July 21st, 2014
False
HILLARY CLINTON
McCain "still thinks it's okay when women don't earn equal pay for equal work."
— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, August 27th, 2008
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"If you are driving on average in America this summer, you'll save — according to Department of Energy figures — about $70."
— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, May 6th, 2008
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"I actually started criticizing the war in Iraq before (Obama) did."
— PolitiFact National on Monday, April 7th, 2008
False
HILLARY CLINTON
Obama "only wants your children to have health insurance."
— PolitiFact National on Friday, February 29th, 2008
False
HILLARY CLINTON
Says the difference between her and Barack Obama is "about 35 years of experience."
— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, February 19th, 2008
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"So that 2005 energy bill was a big step backwards on the path to clean, renewable energy. That's why I voted against it."
— PolitiFact National on Wednesday, January 16th, 2008
False
HILLARY CLINTON
"It's just outrageous that under President Bush, the National Institutes of Health have been basically decreased in funding."
— PolitiFact National on Friday, November 2nd, 2007
False
HILLARY CLINTON
English "is our national language...if it becomes official, that means in a place like New York City you can't print ballots in any other language."
— PolitiFact National on Tuesday, September 11th, 2007