Are you freaking kidding me??

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/10/notorious-big-remembered-congress-democrat-hakeem-jeffries

Well, here's something you don't see every day on the House floor.

Rapper Notorious B.I.G was remembered Thursday on the 20th anniversary of his murder by New York Democrat Rep. Hakeem Jeffries.

Standing in front of a picture of Biggie Smalls, whose real name was Christopher Wallace, Jeffries called him the "king of New York."

Where to begin? Probably that Biggie wasn't much of an African American role model, in fact he was quite the opposite (unless you want your kid to be a drug dealing street thug who comes into money, then gets gunned down in a drive-by). Then there's the reciting of partial lyrics to "Juicy", which actually begins with, "#### all you hoes, get a grip mother####er." Mr. Jeffries left that part out.

Here's the vid:

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...ffries-honors-biggie-smalls-article-1.2993776

I would give anything to see the looks on the faces of Congressman Jeffies' fellow critters when he delivered his memorial. :lmao:

Restitution

The bestest part is this....

He gets paid quite a large salary and receives a premium medical care package for that kind of quality work for the people :yay:

lmor

It boggles the mind that a drug dealing convicted felon is commemorated before Congress. Holding up these types of celebrities as role models sends the wrong message to our kids. Don't elected officials have any morals or common sense? And please it is not a cultural thing that i don't understand!

PsyOps

Pixelated
It boggles the mind that a drug dealing convicted felon is commemorated before Congress. Holding up these types of celebrities as role models sends the wrong message to our kids. Don't elected officials have any morals or common sense? And please it is not a cultural thing that i don't understand!

It shows where democrat loyalties are - in bed with criminals. They go to great lengths to protect them and prop them up as heroes. And they're behavior in our government follows this. Hillary Clinton and the massive defense of her criminal acts by democrats says all I need to hear about who they are.

tommyjo

It shows where democrat loyalties are - in bed with criminals. They go to great lengths to protect them and prop them up as heroes. And they're behavior in our government follows this. Hillary Clinton and the massive defense of her criminal acts by democrats says all I need to hear about who they are.

Yes...yes...ONLY dems..and of course ALL dems are in "bed with criminals"...R's are such lilly white do gooders who ONLY paint inside the lines and obey the rule of law! (Unless of course you happen to be a Republican President...or Republican Cabinet member...or National Security Advisor to a Republican President...)

Moron.

SamSpade

Yes...yes...ONLY dems..and of course ALL dems are in "bed with criminals"...R's are such lilly white do gooders who ONLY paint inside the lines and obey the rule of law!

Well that didn't take long - glad to see you have such high opinion of Republicans.

Still ignored the original post by splitting hairs with another post. Guessing you're ok with it.

Moron.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Man, how would you like to be some Congressman embroiled in serious affairs of national security and economics, then you have your colleagues spending their floor time "tweet tweet tweeting!" and commemorating some gangsta rapper.

:lol:

luvmygdaughters

Yes...yes...ONLY dems..and of course ALL dems are in "bed with criminals"...R's are such lilly white do gooders who ONLY paint inside the lines and obey the rule of law! (Unless of course you happen to be a Republican President...or Republican Cabinet member...or National Security Advisor to a Republican President...)

Moron.

Really????????DO you have a link to that?????? Vrail provided a link and actual proof. Where's yours?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Moron.

light-self-in-fire.gif

Hijinx

The problem is that people in this forum do not understand the culture.
To New York Hoodlums and ghetto dwellers, and ghetto dwellers in every other American city, he IS what they look up to.
He got rich making up rhymes and selling dope.
He didn't have to work at Mickey D's
That is what half of these people strive to achieve.

Look at the murders, and the way these people live in New York, Chicago, Detroit,Baltimore, Washington D.C.
And then try to tell me I am wrong.

This Congressman knows what his people want to hear him say.