Rep. Maxine Waters Says Trump Golden Showers Allegations ‘Absolutely True’

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Rep. Maxine Waters Says Trump Golden Showers Allegations ‘Absolutely True’

WATERS: "Not yet. I'm not satisfied yet. I'm worried about the Republicans who are still standing up for Trump, even in the phase of growing information. And so, I still think the call for an independent commission is credible, and that we should do that. Let's see what happens. They're going to do the investigations, and I want the Democrats to be poised with all kinds of research, and information to do the drilling down that I think is necessary to understand what Trump has done in connection with the Russians to undermine our democracy."

VELSH: "Your colleague, Representative Adam Schiff, a Democrat on the house panel investigating Donald Trump’s ties to Russia, says he’s seeking testimony of a former British spy who wrote an unsubstantiated dossier of alleged collusion between Donald Trump and Russia. Do you believe anything about that dossier?"

WATERS: “Oh I think it should be taken a look at. I think they should really read, it understand it, analyze it, and determine what’s fact, what may not be fact. We already know that the part about the coverage that they have on him [with] sex actions is supposed to be true--they have said that’s absolutely true. Some other things they kind of allude to. Yes, I think he should go into that dossier and see what's there."

littlelady

God bless the USA
What does ole Maxine have to say about Hillary's deal with the Russians for American Uranium, or Bill's sexual shenanigans in the Oval Office? Uhh....crickets. Hypocrite, anyone?

glhs837

Power with Control
And if they are true (I have no idea, and make no claims they are or are not true).....so what?

Well

1) Hookers (Human Trafficking)
2) Obama (Racism)
3) Hookers were female (misogyny)
4)Hooker were Russian (espionage)

OHMAHGERD!!!!! All this from one hotel room romp.

Oh, heck, the maids would have had to clean up after (classism)
Oh, and human waste, biohazard.......