Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stella!!

Stella!!

Nothing; it seems; for STM.....yay?

Name:  STELLA!.jpg
Views: 1236
Size:  70.5 KB
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

The "line" is pretty close to PG County/AA County line. Anything south of that may only get 1-3" and some rain. North of that is 5-6"+ ...so far anyway.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    The "line" is pretty close to PG County/AA County line. Anything south of that may only get 1-3" and some rain. North of that is 5-6"+ ...so far anyway.
    What's really going to be fun is if they have to close St. Mary's schools because of smow in the Charlotte Hall/Mechanicsville area and the rest of the county only has rain... I can hear the heads exploding like over-ripe melons now...
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Quote Originally Posted by kwillia View Post
    What's really going to be fun is if they have to close St. Mary's schools because of smow in the Charlotte Hall/Mechanicsville area and the rest of the county only has rain... I can hear the heads exploding like over-ripe melons now...
    That, and all the exasperated comments from the transplants from up north.....'You close schools down here for this?"
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

Screw the Weather Channel and this naming winter storms crap :)
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    That, and all the exasperated comments from the transplants from up north.....'You close schools down here for this?"
    Not this guy.....I've seen these people "drive" and I use that term VERY loosely, in the snow and don't blame the county at all.
    "I aim to misbehave."

Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Not this guy.....I've seen these people "drive" and I use that term VERY loosely, in the snow and don't blame the county at all.
    Well, here in SOMD, at least, many folks do have the sense to slow down; leave greater distance between cars; stuff like that; but there are the one's in 4x4's that think they can go as fast as they want.....and I'll admit it; I'm a local; born-n-raised and I don't drive well in the ice and snow. So, if/when it snows and sticks or freezes, Homeboy stays off the roads.

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    It's flaking very lightly in California now.
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

It was snowing fairly well at 4:45 in Charlotte Hall.

My daughter said when she got home from school 3 or 4 teachers mentioned the kids being off school tomorrow. Great I love it when they get their hopes up. We're in Calvert County.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.