Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tilted

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    I know it wasn't.

Perhaps that's one I have up on Tilted... I have thicker skin.
    Ore, you, and me, and others, are dumb asses that can't find anything better to do with out time than unproductive bickering on the internet.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

I know it wasn't.

Perhaps that's one I have up on Tilted... I have thicker skin.
    I don't think Tilted doesn't have thin enough skin, I think he's just 'above' us. All of us. He's better. He has something more important to do, somewhere more important to be. He doesn't always have time for nonsense, but when he does, he drops in for a bit. I don't think that it's something that he thinks about, I don't think the he thinks he's better, he just is. That's my take on Tilted.
    Je suis prest

Blog Entries
    Tilted: the Man, the Myth.

I'm sure he's fine, I'd have probably heard if he wasn't. There are a number of reasons why he might not be posting. The one I like is that he changed jobs and can't post during the day, and has a girlfriend taking up his evenings. <--I totally made that up; it's just one possible scenario.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Ore, you, and me, and others, are dumb asses that can't find anything better to do with out time than unproductive bickering on the internet.
    Hmmm....
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

I'm sure we'll heard from him again the next time a major Supreme Court decision comes down.
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

What motivates me is seeing really smart people like Tilted, or Pat Metheny, or Hendrix or Misfit
    Every little thing, you think that you need. Every little thing that's just feeding your greed. Oh, I bet that you'd be fine without it...

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

I'm sure he's fine, I'd have probably heard if he wasn't. There are a number of reasons why he might not be posting. The one I like is that he changed jobs and can't post during the day, and has a girlfriend taking up his evenings. <--I totally made that up; it's just one possible scenario.
    Or this one: the Forum doesn't seem to (and you have the numbers) have as much traffic lately as it once did.
    And some of the topics may not strike a chord hard enough to bother with a post. That's why I don't post as much.
    I liked Calvert County better when there were only two stoplights.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I happen to think we're engaged in very important, world-changing stuff
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    I don't think Tilted doesn't have thin enough skin, I think he's just 'above' us. All of us. He's better.
    So, he's a snob.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post

Can someone this smart and snobby really get a girlfriend?

Members who have read this thread: 144