Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 91

Thread: Yeah, I know...It's All a Conspiracy Theory

  1. #21
    Registered User Midnightrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NU
    Posts
    11,103
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    After watching the whole Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinski sandal, it doesn't surprise me the Weinstein thing was covered up for so long. Hillary and her liberal clan knew. There was no way something like this could go on for so long and not know. There is an inside culture of corruption in Hollywood that reaches into our politics. The one thing liberals are very good at is protecting each other. Look at what they've done with Polanski. He was honored by Hollywood. A man who raped a 13 year old girl, honored by his colleagues. That's the culture of Hollywood.

    You're going to get Kev, MR, et al pop in and try to marginalize you with not one piece of evidence to refute what you've posted, because they either defend this abhorrent behavior, or they find it impossible to believe these people that provide such wonderful entertainment could possibly be such despicable people.
    Is that what i would say? Becasue i am pretty sure i was going to say you are retarded. I wouldn't defend a child molestor or marginalize their actions. You really are an idiot for even suggesting it.

    As for sexual predetors in hollywood, did you all just wake up from a century long nap or something? this has been a 'thing' in the entertainment business forever. I am certain that more than one of them were also pedophiles.

    Pizzagate on the otherhand is a crazy conspuracy at this point. I have seen ZERO evidence of children actually being molested at that establishment.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    Is that what i would say? Becasue i am pretty sure i was going to say you are retarded. I wouldn't defend a child molestor or marginalize their actions. You really are an idiot for even suggesting it.

    As for sexual predetors in hollywood, did you all just wake up from a century long nap or something? this has been a 'thing' in the entertainment business forever. I am certain that more than one of them were also pedophiles.

    Pizzagate on the otherhand is a crazy conspuracy at this point. I have seen ZERO evidence of children actually being molested at that establishment.
    If you have something of substance to refute mAlice's information then post it. Otherwise, you're the damn idiot for thinking that just because you say so makes it so.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Otherwise, you're the damn idiot for thinking that just because you say so makes it so.
    He does that often, you know. Always good for a chuckle.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  4. #24
    Registered User Midnightrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NU
    Posts
    11,103
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    If you have something of substance to refute mAlice's information then post it. Otherwise, you're the damn idiot for thinking that just because you say so makes it so.
    what evidence, dumbass? i see nothing but speculation
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    He does that often, you know. Always good for a chuckle.
    It's laughable he calls mAlice a conspiracy nut, then goes on to support the so-called conspiracy.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

  6. #26
    Registered User Midnightrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NU
    Posts
    11,103
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    It's laughable he calls mAlice a conspiracy nut, then goes on to support the so-called conspiracy.
    i must be missing where you point out malcies' evidence of children being molested at that pizza place......
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    what evidence, dumbass? i see nothing but speculation
    Maybe after you calm down, we can have a rational conversation.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Maybe after you calm down, we can have a rational conversation.

    yeah...right....
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

  9. #29
    Registered User Midnightrider's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2004
    Location
    NU
    Posts
    11,103
    Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Maybe after you calm down, we can have a rational conversation.
    bwhahahahaha

    you call me out as supporting pedophiles and then you want me to calm down? How about you just provide that evidence dumbass?
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

  10. #30
    Now you done it, Psy...he's in full obtuse mode now.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 54

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |