Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeah, I know...It's All a Conspiracy Theory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    I have seen ZERO evidence of children actually being molested at that establishment.
    I see. So if you personally didn't observe it happening, that means it didn't?

Tiny little world you live in.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    Now you done it, Psy...he's in full obtuse mode now.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I see. So if you personally didn't observe it happening, that means it didn't?

Tiny little world you live in.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Blog Entries
    i must be missing where you point out malcies' evidence of children being molested at that pizza place......
    It's probably with the evidence that Trump is colluding with Russia.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Is that what i would say? Becasue i am pretty sure i was going to say you are retarded. I wouldn't defend a child molestor or marginalize their actions. You really are an idiot for even suggesting it.

As for sexual predetors in hollywood, did you all just wake up from a century long nap or something? this has been a 'thing' in the entertainment business forever. I am certain that more than one of them were also pedophiles.

Pizzagate on the otherhand is a crazy conspuracy at this point. I have seen ZERO evidence of children actually being molested at that establishment.
    I find it interesting that you jump on every conspiracy theory targeting Republicans and take it as the God's honest truth, yet anything that comes up against a Democrat you immediately reject it out of hand.

What a party tool you are.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

It's probably with the evidence that Trump is colluding with Russia.
    Not to mention that MR is asking for proof of something never alleged.

I find it interesting that you jump on every conspiracy theory targeting Republicans and take it as the God's honest truth, yet anything that comes up against a Democrat you immediately reject it out of hand.

What a party tool you are.
    really, because i rank pizza gate right up there with the one about DJT pissing on russian prostitutes, as in its a ridiculous claim that has had no evidence presented to back it up.

since Pys cant come up with it, maybe you can produce the evidence that anyone was molested at that pizza place.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Not to mention that MR is asking for proof of something never alleged.
    It's that "change the subject" thing the progs do so well.

You know, I try to be objective, and it's easy because I am not a member of any political party. God knows the Republicans are a bunch of chitbags, too, but when the Midnightriders and Sapidii and sevens and what have you come on with their stupidity and brainless partybot antics, it pushes me to do anything in my power to make sure the Democrats fail and have to crawl back under the raping pedophile rocks they came from. I don't really hate the Democrats as much as I effing LOATHE the retarded bots they've created.

When they start blaming Trump supporters for Hollywood's degeneracy, you know these people are certifiably insane.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    really, because i rank pizza gate right up there with the one about DJT pissing on russian prostitutes, as in its a ridiculous claim that has had no evidence presented to back it up.
    So are you a liar or do they erase your memory when they program you with new material? You indicated numerous times that you believed the Russia story to be true, even after it was pretty much proven to be a fake.

And no, I'm not going to go back and dig through all your asinine posts to find it. Reading them once was more than enough.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

So are you a liar or do they erase your memory when they program you with new material? You indicated numerous times that you believed the Russia story to be true, even after it was pretty much proven to be a fake.

And no, I'm not going to go back and dig through all your asinine posts to find it. Reading them once was more than enough.

and why would you try to back up a baseless assertion........

I have said from the beginning that the russia investigation should continue and that you idiots would have to wait for Mueller to finsh his investigation. thats a lot different than beleiving the various claims to be true.

so you cant come up with that pizzagate evidence either?
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

S You indicated numerous times that you believed the Russia story to be true, even after it was pretty much proven to be a fake.
    That. He's hugely invested in that one.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Members who have read this thread: 54