Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Yeah, I know...It's All a Conspiracy Theory

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post

so you cant come up with that pizzagate evidence either?
    I actually have never said that I believe the pizzagate story, and in fact stated the exact opposite when it first came up. You'll note my lack of participation in the subsequent threads about it.

So no, I'm not going to come up with evidence for a rumor that I don't believe is true.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    That. He's hugely invested in that one.
    He's also invested in ALL!!! Trump supporters thinking some DC pizza parlor is a front for a pedo operation. I'm guessing because the progs are all lumped together parroting the exact same talking points, he "thinks" Trumpsters are the same.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    You know, I try to be objective....
    Funniest thing I have read all damn week!

Objective..... now that there is FUNNY!
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I post stupid #### all the time.

I actually have never said that I believe the pizzagate story, and in fact stated the exact opposite when it first came up. You'll note my lack of participation in the subsequent threads about it.

So no, I'm not going to come up with evidence for a rumor that I don't believe is true.
    I don't recall ever saying there was any proof of anything happening in a particular pizza parlor. I dont' recall ever saying it was BS, either.

There doesn't seem to be any proof for this, either, but it certainly makes one say "hmmmm"... http://www.eutimes.net/2016/11/podes...gal-wikileaks/
    Je suis prest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    I don't recall ever saying there was any proof of anything happening in a particular pizza parlor. I dont' recall ever saying it was BS, either.
    This particular pizza place aside, I think what we can all agree on (except the mindless progs who parrot their programmed talking points) is that the Democrat party is filled with pedophiles, rapists, and their champions. This Weinstein story pretty much solidifies that. There is no bigger Dem cheerleading squad than Hollywood, and they're all a bunch of perverts and degenerates. AND those were big friends of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Therefore, Barry and Willie Jeff are absolutely part of it because they certainly knew it was going on, and they buddied around with these people anyway.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

This particular pizza place aside, I think what we can all agree on (except the mindless progs who parrot their programmed talking points) is that the Democrat party is filled with pedophiles, rapists, and their champions.
    along with

Criminals
    Illegals
    Racists
    Sloths
    the Mentally deranged
    Traitors
    Deviants

This Weinstein story pretty much solidifies that. There is no bigger Dem cheerleading squad than Hollywood, and they're all a bunch of perverts and degenerates.

and that Epstein Character with his private island ... under age girls

.... Bill was there a couple times
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

This particular pizza place aside, I think what we can all agree on (except the mindless progs who parrot their programmed talking points) is that the Democrat party is filled with pedophiles, rapists, and their champions. This Weinstein story pretty much solidifies that. There is no bigger Dem cheerleading squad than Hollywood, and they're all a bunch of perverts and degenerates. AND those were big friends of Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Therefore, Barry and Willie Jeff are absolutely part of it because they certainly knew it was going on, and they buddied around with these people anyway.
    More than that. Obama sent his daughter to work for Weinstein. I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that these sick, twisted individuals sacrifice their children for fame and fortune.
    Je suis prest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    and that Epstein Character with his private island ... under age girls

.... Bill was there a couple times
    Whatever - that's an unsubstantiated rumor, like the pizza parlor thing, that I'm not prepared to believe at this point. Which isn't to say it didn't happen - all those freaking rapists and pedos are involved - it's just not solid enough for me to accept it as truth.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    More than that. Obama sent his daughter to work for Weinstein. I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that these sick, twisted individuals sacrifice their children for fame and fortune.
    Obama was already president with all the fame and fortune he's gonna get, and I don't believe Michelle would send her daughter to that creep. But she could be head of the pedo ring, for all I know because I only know the Michelle she presents to the public, not the real her. And like you, I also believe that these people are sick and think nothing of pimping out their children.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 54