'10 Ways You Can Actively Reject Your White Privilege'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Leftists Distribute '10 Ways You Can Actively Reject Your White Privilege' List. I Actively Reject Their Stupidity.

Let’s deconstruct this poppycock.

1. Take up minimal space during anti-racism dialogues and protests. Minimal space? What is that supposed to mean? Should white people who don’t like racism put themselves in mime boxes? Should they take Alice In Wonderland potion? Or better yet, should they simply stop showing up? What’s the big worry here: manspreading? Intimidation of the people who happen not to share a skin color but who share the same ideas regarding politics? I’d recommend that leftists lighten up, but they’d probably construe that as racism somehow.

2. Stop contributing to gentrification and calling it “urban development.” Stop investing in downtrodden areas and building nice homes and shops, people! Keep those downtrodden areas racially segregated. At least they’re historic. The last thing we would want is people in those historic areas to have jobs and safer neighborhoods and nice restaurants. They must be relegated to poverty for the sake of the character of the place.

3. Listen when people call you on your microaggressions. I suppose this means not jumping from the nearest window, which is indeed a sacrifice.