1. Take up minimal space during racist dialogues and protests
2. Stop contributing to gentrification and clean up your own neighborhoods
3. Listen when people call you out on your aggressions
4. Invite people who don't think like you to your meetings and colleges
5. Refrain from having your own vocabulary or language
6. Respect non-confrontational POC for having different views
7. Call your POC friends out on racism
8. Understand that non-POC persons can be racists
9. Not everything is racist if you disagree
10. Recognize that your still a racist. No matter what
When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....
Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?