Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2nd travel ban blocked - ole Donny can't catch a break

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Establishment Clause lawsuits consider intent. Tax cases do not.

It was argued in court as a tax, regardless of what was said and SCOTUS ruled it constitutional.
    This highlighted portion is my point - regardless of what Trump has said about "muslim bans", this EO is neither a ban, nor based on religion.
    It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
    Jiddu Krisnamurti

Newt Gingrich just said on Judge Janine...'the entire planet thinks they have a right to the United States Constitution'...well, there you go. Judges in our country aren't even patriots. Trump will prevail. No doubt.

Do people forget/ignore why there is a USA? It was founded on going against tyranny. It seems many like tyranny. I don't get the mindset of some so called Americans. And, no, not everyone is allowed to be here; unless you want to become an American. Period.

And, now, Ben Stein is saying these lib judges are out of control; finding some obscure precedent. He calls it very dangerous to our country.
    Last edited by littlelady; 03-20-2017 at 12:49 AM.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

Members who have read this thread: 52