Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2nd travel ban blocked - ole Donny can't catch a break

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Establishment Clause lawsuits consider intent. Tax cases do not.

It was argued in court as a tax, regardless of what was said and SCOTUS ruled it constitutional.
    This highlighted portion is my point - regardless of what Trump has said about "muslim bans", this EO is neither a ban, nor based on religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    I'm sure Trump will be charged with more crimes before Hillary.

Please pin this for future reference

Pinned, as requested.....

Newt Gingrich just said on Judge Janine...'the entire planet thinks they have a right to the United States Constitution'...well, there you go. Judges in our country aren't even patriots. Trump will prevail. No doubt.

Do people forget/ignore why there is a USA? It was founded on going against tyranny. It seems many like tyranny. I don't get the mindset of some so called Americans. And, no, not everyone is allowed to be here; unless you want to become an American. Period.

And, now, Ben Stein is saying these lib judges are out of control; finding some obscure precedent. He calls it very dangerous to our country.
    Last edited by littlelady; 03-20-2017 at 12:49 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.