The Incoherent Babbler-in-Chief

Kev_Russell

I used to think W. was stunningly incoherent. The Cheeto Jesus makes W. look like an intellectual giant, as he appeared on Tucker Carlson last night. If I closed my eyes, I could have just as easily been listening to President Duane Mountain Dew Camacho.

The Cheeto Jesus said:
I've been seeing a lot of things. Now, for the most part, I'm not going to discuss it, because we have it before the committee and we'll be submitting things before the committee that hasn't been submitted as of yet.

Also, The New York Times -- they're fake news and failing, but they said I had my "wires tapped". :lol:

IMG_2866.jpg IMG_2867.jpg

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Actually, Trump came across really well. I do have to say that your sig makes you look like an idiot. I just noticed it. Really? Are you serious? You need major help.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Of course he did. You're an average Trump voter, and you're precisely the type of intellect he reached out to during the run-up to the election. He knows how to speak to his audience.

:shrug:

Oh dear, you are wrong again. I am a Repub registered as an Indepentent, and have voted for Dems. You remind me of a great Mickey toy my kids had. If they gave the wrong answer, Mickey would say... 'try again'. :roflmao:

Kev_Russell

Oh dear, you are wrong again. I am a Repub registered as an Indepentent (sic)

There's no such thing as "Independent" in MD; do you mean "unaffiliated"? Two very different things.

In any case, political affiliation has nothing to do with the type of person who fell for Trump's schtick.

littlelady

God bless the USA
There's no such thing as "Independent" in MD; do you mean "unaffiliated"? Two very different things.

In any case, political affiliation has nothing to do with the type of person who fell for Trump's schtick.

You are wrong, again. Do you live in MD? As far as Trump's schtick, thank God he had the balls to do his schtick, or you would be f'ed, too. Nite, nite, or good morning. Have a great Thursday!

Kev_Russell

You are wrong, again. Do you live in MD? As far as Trump's schtick, thank God he had the balls to do his schtick, or you would be f'ed, too. Nite, nite, or good morning. Have a great Thursday!

http://msa.maryland.gov/msa/mdmanual/40party/html/independent.html

The Independent Party of Maryland was recognized officially by the State Board of Elections on August 25, 2008. On June 3, 2010, the Board closed the Party's campaign finance entity due to inactivity. The Party is no longer recognized in Maryland.

Yes, I live, pay taxes, and am registered to vote in MD.

Do you have any idea how your "hub" told you to register?

littlelady

God bless the USA
http://msa.maryland.gov/msa/mdmanual/40party/html/independent.html

Yes, I live, pay taxes, and am registered to vote in MD.

Do you have any idea how your "hub" told you to register?

Oh my, I am still awake. First of all, leave my hub out of this. Are you a former Marine, or ever served in the military? If not, he is a better man than you. He went to Viet Nam, and came back alive.
Talk about a political war; Viet Nam is the poster child for that ####. I may have gotten my facts wrong as far as how I vote, but I do know I can vote for anyone I want to. Oh, yeah. F U. You think you are right all the time, but you are not. You will be one of the first to be bitten in the butt. But, keep on truckin', KR. I need to look, but I swear I saw you post at some point that you don't live in MD. I'll get back to you. :smile:

Last edited:

Kev_Russell

Oh my, I am still awake. First of all, leave my hub out of this. Are you a former Marine? If not, he is a better man than you. I may have gotten my facts wrong as far as how I vote, but I do know I can vote for anyone I want to. Oh, yeah. F U. You think you are right all the time, but you are not. You will be one of the first to be bitten in the butt. But, keep on truckin', KR.

Well, there is it. You have no ####ing clue how you are registered to vote, and you wonder why everyone points and laughs at you. It amazes me how you're the "fully informed" and it's everyone else who are lemming progbots.

You're unaffiliated, BTW. Try to remember that for your next cocktail party.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well, there is it. You have no ####ing clue how you are registered to vote, and you wonder why everyone points and laughs at you. It amazes me how you're the "fully informed" and it's everyone else who are lemming progbots.

You're unaffiliated, BTW. Try to remember that for your next cocktail party.

You are the laughing stock of this forum. I already said I am a repub. I am able to vote for whoever I want to; Dem or Repup or my dog. You need to go to a cocktail party. It seems fittin' considering your sig. Oh, and you didn't acknowledge if you were ever in the military; so I guess you were not. Go, Kev!

One more thing. I never called Obama any disparaging nicknames. I was not happy he was prez, but respected his office. You, on the other hand, have no respect for the current prez, and calling him cheeto in chief just shows how lame you are. Do you have your own personal protection, or do you rely on yourself? Hub and I rely on ourselves.

It is my day to babysit, so get back to you later.

Last edited:

tommyjo

You are the laughing stock of this forum. I already said I am a repub. I am able to vote for whoever I want to; Dem or Repup or my dog.

So registering to vote in MD is just another one of those things you don't understand? So here is how it works...there are two elections: the primary and the general. Maryland is a closed primary state...this means you can only vote for the party you are registered with. If you are "unaffiliated", then you can't vote in the primary. The general election is open (that means everyone can vote for any candidate), your party affiliation is meaningless in the general.

It's really not that difficult to understand...anyone who has actually voted in an MD primary should understand this.

One more thing. I never called Obama any disparaging nicknames. I was not happy he was prez, but respected his office.

Well that's a bald face lie.

Hank

my war
Oh my, I am still awake. First of all, leave my hub out of this. Are you a former Marine, or ever served in the military? If not, he is a better man than you. He went to Viet Nam, and came back alive.
Talk about a political war; Viet Nam is the poster child for that ####. I may have gotten my facts wrong as far as how I vote, but I do know I can vote for anyone I want to. Oh, yeah. F U. You think you are right all the time, but you are not. You will be one of the first to be bitten in the butt. But, keep on truckin', KR. I need to look, but I swear I saw you post at some point that you don't live in MD. I'll get back to you. :smile:

:crazy: