Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Female Drake U. Student Initiates Sex with Incapacitated Male

  1. #1
    INGSOC GURPS's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Peoples Republic Of Maryland
    Posts
    30,249

    Female Drake U. Student Initiates Sex with Incapacitated Male

    Female Drake U. Student Initiates Sex with Incapacitated Male, Lies About Key Details. Guess Who Got Expelled?
    University wouldn't let male fraternity brother file a Title IX complaint against his accuser, because of "retaliation."



    This encounter soon came to an end—John was too incapacitated to maintain an erection—and the pair ventured into the house. At this point, their accounts are hazy, confused, and contradictory. John remembered passing out in his bed and Jane telling him she was leaving. Jane remembered collapsing into a bean bag chair and waking up to discover John on top of her, wearing a condom. Her pants were pulled down. She claimed she told him to stop, he did, and she left. (Whether this actually happened is in serious dispute.)

    But Jane did not go straight home. She went to another fraternity house, uninvited, and climbed into bed with an unsuspecting person. She "jumped on top of him," and he told her to leave, according to the lawsuit.

    She then headed to a different bedroom, removed her shirt, and initiated oral sex on a third person. She spent the night there, and went home in the morning:

    John Doe sent Jane Doe a text at 3:00 a.m. to ask if she got home safely, and she responded in the affirmative and added "all good, babe." In fact, she did not go home but was instead at the annex of the fraternity house across the street engaged in sexual activity with a fraternity member.

    Who Jane sleeps with is her own business, of course. But these two other encounters are relevant, given that they establish a pattern of behavior. It certainly seems like Jane has a penchant for initiating sexual contact under circumstances that a Title IX officer might label nonconsensual.

    The very next day, after piecing together the events of the previous night, Jane and a friend went to the public safety office to report John for sexual assault. She also went to the hospital to obtain a sexual assault examination, but left before any of the tests could be performed. Jane later stated that she doubted herself, asking questions like, "What am I doing?" and "What if I did consent?"
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

    “There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

  2. #2
    Registered User DEEKAYPEE8569's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Suthin' Merlin
    Posts
    10,263
    Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    Female Drake U. Student Initiates Sex with Incapacitated Male, Lies About Key Details. Guess Who Got Expelled?
    University wouldn't let male fraternity brother file a Title IX complaint against his accuser, because of "retaliation."



    This encounter soon came to an end—John was too incapacitated to maintain an erection—and the pair ventured into the house. At this point, their accounts are hazy, confused, and contradictory. John remembered passing out in his bed and Jane telling him she was leaving. Jane remembered collapsing into a bean bag chair and waking up to discover John on top of her, wearing a condom. Her pants were pulled down. She claimed she told him to stop, he did, and she left. (Whether this actually happened is in serious dispute.)

    But Jane did not go straight home. She went to another fraternity house, uninvited, and climbed into bed with an unsuspecting person. She "jumped on top of him," and he told her to leave, according to the lawsuit.

    She then headed to a different bedroom, removed her shirt, and initiated oral sex on a third person. She spent the night there, and went home in the morning:

    John Doe sent Jane Doe a text at 3:00 a.m. to ask if she got home safely, and she responded in the affirmative and added "all good, babe." In fact, she did not go home but was instead at the annex of the fraternity house across the street engaged in sexual activity with a fraternity member.

    Who Jane sleeps with is her own business, of course. But these two other encounters are relevant, given that they establish a pattern of behavior. It certainly seems like Jane has a penchant for initiating sexual contact under circumstances that a Title IX officer might label nonconsensual.

    The very next day, after piecing together the events of the previous night, Jane and a friend went to the public safety office to report John for sexual assault. She also went to the hospital to obtain a sexual assault examination, but left before any of the tests could be performed. Jane later stated that she doubted herself, asking questions like, "What am I doing?" and "What if I did consent?"
    So, the campus doorknob walks? If she had been a guy doing this to as many females on campus, there would have been an uprising.
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

  3. #3
    Power with Control glhs837's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    18,773
    Uprising? He would not have seen another dawn, unless he could claim it's his cultural matrix that's to blame. ;)
    "I aim to misbehave."

  4. #4
    Registered User DEEKAYPEE8569's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Suthin' Merlin
    Posts
    10,263
    Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Uprising? He would not have seen another dawn, unless he could claim it's his cultural matrix that's to blame. ;)
    But you realize where I was going, by my comment.....
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

  5. #5
    Power with Control glhs837's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    18,773
    Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    But you realize where I was going, by my comment.....
    Of course, who doesn't love a good doorknob polisher.....
    "I aim to misbehave."

  6. #6
    Registered User DEEKAYPEE8569's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Suthin' Merlin
    Posts
    10,263
    Quote Originally Posted by glhs837 View Post
    Of course, who doesn't love a good doorknob polisher.....
    Well, no one, would be my guess; but I was referring to the other definition; as in, 'everybody gets a turn.'
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

  7. #7
    Men do not need to give consent, nor are they ever considered too intoxicated to be assumed of having intent. It is only women who must give consent.

    As the poster below shows, when both people are in the same condition, the man is held responsible, the woman is not.

    Because, you know, we're all equal and ####.

    Name:  thehookup.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  51.8 KB
    It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
    Jiddu Krisnamurti

  8. #8
    Registered User DEEKAYPEE8569's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Suthin' Merlin
    Posts
    10,263
    Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Men do not need to give consent, nor are they ever considered too intoxicated to be assumed of having intent. It is only women who must give consent.

    As the poster below shows, when both people are in the same condition, the man is held responsible, the woman is not.

    Because, you know, we're all equal and ####.

    Name:  thehookup.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  51.8 KB
    Uh huh.....this neeever happens the other way; where the woman is the aggressor. Wonder why.....
    If all you are gonna do is give me grief about what I post DON'T READ IT Heh? Have a nice day :-D

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by DEEKAYPEE8569 View Post
    Uh huh.....this neeever happens the other way; where the woman is the aggressor. Wonder why.....
    It's not physically possible. Only men can be wrong when it comes to the concept of relationship issues. I mean, it's not like men have ever been victims of domestic violence.

    Women are never the aggressor - not even a consideration.
    It is no measure of health to be well-adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
    Jiddu Krisnamurti

  10. #10
    Board Mommy vraiblonde's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Off the grid
    Posts
    114,657
    Blog Entries
    2
    Sane women understand that they bear a responsibility for their sexual practices. If you're a slut, just be a slut - who cares in this day and age? To feel shame after casual sex and make up some story about how you were raped is silly 1950s ####. Obviously this particular young woman has some mental problems. Casual sex is one thing, but bed hopping with three guys in one night is a bit much. But that's a "whatever" compared to her then accusing Guy #1 of rape.

    Anyway, I just want to make sure you mens understand that most women don't subscribe to this mentality and we, too, rail against this sexist bull#### of a double standard.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 65

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Search:     Advanced Search
Search HELP

| Home | Help | Contact Us | About somd.com | Privacy | Advertising | Sponsors | Newsletter |

| What's New | What's Cool | Top Rated | Add A Link | Mod a Link |

| Announcements | Bookstore | Cafe | Calendar | Classifieds | Community |
| Culture | Dating | Dining | Education | Employment | Entertainment |
| Forums | Free E-Mail | Games | Gear! | Government | Guestbook | Health | Marketplace | Mortgage | News |
| Organizations | Photos | Real Estate | Relocation | Sports | Survey | Travel | Wiki | Weather | Worship |