Female Drake U. Student Initiates Sex with Incapacitated Male

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Female Drake U. Student Initiates Sex with Incapacitated Male, Lies About Key Details. Guess Who Got Expelled?
University wouldn't let male fraternity brother file a Title IX complaint against his accuser, because of "retaliation."

This encounter soon came to an end—John was too incapacitated to maintain an erection—and the pair ventured into the house. At this point, their accounts are hazy, confused, and contradictory. John remembered passing out in his bed and Jane telling him she was leaving. Jane remembered collapsing into a bean bag chair and waking up to discover John on top of her, wearing a condom. Her pants were pulled down. She claimed she told him to stop, he did, and she left. (Whether this actually happened is in serious dispute.)

But Jane did not go straight home. She went to another fraternity house, uninvited, and climbed into bed with an unsuspecting person. She "jumped on top of him," and he told her to leave, according to the lawsuit.

She then headed to a different bedroom, removed her shirt, and initiated oral sex on a third person. She spent the night there, and went home in the morning:

John Doe sent Jane Doe a text at 3:00 a.m. to ask if she got home safely, and she responded in the affirmative and added "all good, babe." In fact, she did not go home but was instead at the annex of the fraternity house across the street engaged in sexual activity with a fraternity member.

Who Jane sleeps with is her own business, of course. But these two other encounters are relevant, given that they establish a pattern of behavior. It certainly seems like Jane has a penchant for initiating sexual contact under circumstances that a Title IX officer might label nonconsensual.

The very next day, after piecing together the events of the previous night, Jane and a friend went to the public safety office to report John for sexual assault. She also went to the hospital to obtain a sexual assault examination, but left before any of the tests could be performed. Jane later stated that she doubted herself, asking questions like, "What am I doing?" and "What if I did consent?"

DEEKAYPEE8569

Female Drake U. Student Initiates Sex with Incapacitated Male, Lies About Key Details. Guess Who Got Expelled?
University wouldn't let male fraternity brother file a Title IX complaint against his accuser, because of "retaliation."

This encounter soon came to an end—John was too incapacitated to maintain an erection—and the pair ventured into the house. At this point, their accounts are hazy, confused, and contradictory. John remembered passing out in his bed and Jane telling him she was leaving. Jane remembered collapsing into a bean bag chair and waking up to discover John on top of her, wearing a condom. Her pants were pulled down. She claimed she told him to stop, he did, and she left. (Whether this actually happened is in serious dispute.)

But Jane did not go straight home. She went to another fraternity house, uninvited, and climbed into bed with an unsuspecting person. She "jumped on top of him," and he told her to leave, according to the lawsuit.

She then headed to a different bedroom, removed her shirt, and initiated oral sex on a third person. She spent the night there, and went home in the morning:

John Doe sent Jane Doe a text at 3:00 a.m. to ask if she got home safely, and she responded in the affirmative and added "all good, babe." In fact, she did not go home but was instead at the annex of the fraternity house across the street engaged in sexual activity with a fraternity member.

Who Jane sleeps with is her own business, of course. But these two other encounters are relevant, given that they establish a pattern of behavior. It certainly seems like Jane has a penchant for initiating sexual contact under circumstances that a Title IX officer might label nonconsensual.

The very next day, after piecing together the events of the previous night, Jane and a friend went to the public safety office to report John for sexual assault. She also went to the hospital to obtain a sexual assault examination, but left before any of the tests could be performed. Jane later stated that she doubted herself, asking questions like, "What am I doing?" and "What if I did consent?"

So, the campus doorknob walks? If she had been a guy doing this to as many females on campus, there would have been an uprising.

glhs837

Power with Control
Uprising? He would not have seen another dawn, unless he could claim it's his cultural matrix that's to blame. ;)

This_person

Men do not need to give consent, nor are they ever considered too intoxicated to be assumed of having intent. It is only women who must give consent.

As the poster below shows, when both people are in the same condition, the man is held responsible, the woman is not.

Because, you know, we're all equal and ####.

thehookup.jpg

DEEKAYPEE8569

Men do not need to give consent, nor are they ever considered too intoxicated to be assumed of having intent. It is only women who must give consent.

As the poster below shows, when both people are in the same condition, the man is held responsible, the woman is not.

Because, you know, we're all equal and ####.

View attachment 117766

Uh huh.....this neeever happens the other way; where the woman is the aggressor. Wonder why.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sane women understand that they bear a responsibility for their sexual practices. If you're a slut, just be a slut - who cares in this day and age? To feel shame after casual sex and make up some story about how you were raped is silly 1950s ####. Obviously this particular young woman has some mental problems. Casual sex is one thing, but bed hopping with three guys in one night is a bit much. But that's a "whatever" compared to her then accusing Guy #1 of rape.

Anyway, I just want to make sure you mens understand that most women don't subscribe to this mentality and we, too, rail against this sexist bull#### of a double standard.

SamSpade

Sane women understand that they bear a responsibility for their sexual practices. If you're a slut, just be a slut - who cares in this day and age? To feel shame after casual sex and make up some story about how you were raped is silly 1950s ####. Obviously this particular young woman has some mental problems. Casual sex is one thing, but bed hopping with three guys in one night is a bit much. But that's a "whatever" compared to her then accusing Guy #1 of rape.

Anyway, I just want to make sure you mens understand that most women don't subscribe to this mentality and we, too, rail against this sexist bull#### of a double standard.

Had a roommate this sort of thing happened to.

Former girlfriend and mother of his daughter comes by and they have sex. She goes home to current boyfriend and he beats her black and blue for it.
She calls the cops and accuses my roommate of rape - he is removed from my home in restraints.
Charges are dropped once the story just doesn't make sense.

That was 30 years ago - so it's probably good to be warned - don't get involved with crazy. You'll eventually pay for it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Had a roommate this sort of thing happened to.

Former girlfriend and mother of his daughter comes by and they have sex. She goes home to current boyfriend and he beats her black and blue for it.
She calls the cops and accuses my roommate of rape - he is removed from my home in restraints.
Charges are dropped once the story just doesn't make sense.

That was 30 years ago - so it's probably good to be warned - don't get involved with crazy. You'll eventually pay for it.

Women like that are the reason all women get a bad rap. What a freaking psycho.