Lemonade lemons

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Those are a thing. I bought them at Fresh Market - they look like regular lemons, but they're sweet. You can peel and eat them like an orange, or you can juice them and boom! Lemonade. They were $2.99/lb and I used 6 of them to make a glass of lemonade. Needless to say, that was the most expensive drink I've ever had in my whole life and it's unlikely I'll do it again. It's good but not that good.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Those are a thing. I bought them at Fresh Market - they look like regular lemons, but they're sweet. You can peel and eat them like an orange, or you can juice them and boom! Lemonade. They were $2.99/lb and I used 6 of them to make a glass of lemonade. Needless to say, that was the most expensive drink I've ever had in my whole life and it's unlikely I'll do it again. It's good but not that good.

Those are Meyer lemons (probably). Walmart sells them here just before clementines come out.

luvmygdaughters

:drool: Real homemade lemonade. Now I'm thirsty!!!