Backyard Burgers

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
This is the best fast food burger I've ever had. Not that I'm some fast food burger connoisseur, but I've done my share of them and this place is on point. Monello had a loaded baked potato and a cup of chili, I had a classic burger and fries.

burger.jpg

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I presume we are supposed to roam the land, like zombies, desperately trying to find where we, too, may get the BEST BURGER EVER with absolutely no other information than "It's in Florida" and that only if we've been paying a little attention? :lol:

"Burger....burger...."

[video=youtube;Y4VkcsqyWzQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4VkcsqyWzQ[/video]

mAlice

professional daydreamer
This is the best fast food burger I've ever had. Not that I'm some fast food burger connoisseur, but I've done my share of them and this place is on point. Monello had a loaded baked potato and a cup of chili, I had a classic burger and fries.

View attachment 117716

Orlando?

Oh, never mind. Didn't you say you were headin' to the pan handle?

Last edited:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I presume we are supposed to roam the land, like zombies, desperately trying to find where we, too, may get the BEST BURGER EVER with absolutely no other information than "It's in Florida" and that only if we've been paying a little attention? :lol:

"Burger....burger...."

I think the name of the place is in the thread title...."backyard burger"...correct, vrai?

I love burgers. If I were stuck with one food for the rest of my life, burgers would be it. When I was 14, we spent a couple weeks over summer break visiting all our relatives in Texas. My youngest brother was probably 8 at the time. Upon returning to school that year, he had to write an essay about his summer experience. He wrote his whole paper on Whataburger :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think the name of the place is in the thread title...."backyard burger"...correct, vrai?

:yay:

I, too, love Whataburger, but Backyard edges them out. Whatever seasoning they use on the patties makes them taste like what you'd make on your own grill.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Closet on to SOMD is Central PA about 3 hours away

360 Travelers Rd
East Freedom, PA 16637
(814) 695-2611