Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CNN hack flat out lies, then doubles down when called on it

Quote Originally Posted by tommyjo View Post
    I'm full of sh!t
    You're up late, sweetie. Run out of wine again?
    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

Blog Entries
    Name:  Trump.JPG
Views: 124
Size:  16.2 KB
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    OMFG Your are right!

Trump lied.

Therefore it's OK when CNN Lies.

You almost got my point.... I was pointing out that our favorite trump defender was finding issue with CNN misrepresenting something but is fine with the orange exaggerater

Ok... so go read the CNN story and the Breitbart story again...this time try to read the English versions...

Breitbart is just as sensationalized and full of sh!t as the CNN article.

1. The comments from Fox News are not "buried" in the CNN article as Breitbart describes. The Fox New quotes were in the very next paragraph after the charge that Hannity pointed the gun at Williams.

2. Neither Hannity nor Williams actually deny the claim. The claim was that Hannity pointed the gun at Williams. Neither deny that claim. Go ahead...read the English...they both proclaim "no danger" and much "man love" for each other. Neither denies the incident happened as you say. Again... go read the quotes. You won't so here is what Hannity said:

Where in there does Hannity say I never pointed my gun at Williams?

Here is what Williams said:

Where in there does Williams say Hannity never pointed the gun at him? It doesn't...in fact he appears to agree the incident happened because he wasn't in "harm's way".

And here is what Fox said:

Where in there do you read "this event never happened". It is not there. What it does say is no one is put in danger.

So what most likely happened? Mr. Hannity did point the gun at Mr. Williams...he may have even lit up the laser pointer...but the gun wasn't loaded...which Mr. Williams knew. So there was no danger. The CNN writer hyped a useless story and Breitbart hyped a non-denial...if you could understand English...you would have been able to decipher this...but no...you are too worried about propaganda.
    I was going to call bs on you but you are right. Neither hannity or Williams deny that a gun was pointed and the incident was reported. IF the part about the laser being on Williams body or the gun being pointed directly at him is true, hannity certainly violated the rules of gun safety. Regardless of how long he has used guns or how many states he can carry in.
    Last edited by Midnightrider; 03-18-2017 at 08:00 AM.
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightrider View Post
    You almost got my point....
    Well....that's a lot closer than anyone else has ever gotten, mo
    "Cynicism is the smoke that rises from the ashes of burned out dreams."

Like this thread!
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Obanma calls BS
    "A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice."[

lots of wiggle room their .... But Hey Bill C was talking to Lynch about Grand Children on the Tarmac between flights
    Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by GURPS View Post
    "A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice."[

lots of wiggle room their .... But Hey Bill C was talking to Lynch about Grand Children on the Tarmac between flights
    What do you want to bet the congressional hearings come to the conclusion that trumps wiretapping claims are bs?
    "once in a while you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right"-TGD

I was going to call bs on you but you are right. Neither hannity or Williams deny that a gun was pointed and the incident was reported. IF the part about the laser being on Williams body or the gun being pointed directly at him is true, hannity certainly violated the rules of gun safety. Regardless of how long he has used guns or how many states he can carry in.
    I suspect Hannity, whom I can not stand, (guessing as to the type of gun) dropped the mag, cleared the chamber, showed Juan it was clear and then lit him up with the laser with the slide locked back or the cylinder open. For training and/or demonstration purposes, this is perfectly acceptable. It's fine to do so with the cylinder closed and/or the slide closed ONCE the person who it's gonna be point at is satisfied, including physically seeing to it, that the gun is clear.
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    I suspect Hannity, whom I can not stand, (guessing as to the type of gun) dropped the mag, cleared the chamber, showed Juan it was clear and then lit him up with the laser with the slide locked back or the cylinder open. For training and/or demonstration purposes, this is perfectly acceptable. It's fine to do so with the cylinder closed and/or the slide closed ONCE the person who it's gonna be point at is satisfied, including physically seeing to it, that the gun is clear.
    Sorry dude, that's not perfectly acceptable considering the first and second rule of gun safety.

Sorry dude, that's not perfectly acceptable considering the first and second rule of gun safety.
    If you train, gun retention, disarming an attacker, you either get fake training guns or you satisfy one another to safety and go on with it. It is perfectly acceptable.

ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Members who have read this thread: 1