CNN hack flat out lies, then doubles down when called on it

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...ort-hannity-pulled-gun-on-him-after-argument/

CNN hack says Hannity pulled a gun on Juan Williams and threatened him.
Sean calls bull####.
Juan calls bull####.
CNN hack insists that it happened.

This, my friends, is actual fake news. Not bias, but a flat out lie. Fake. False. Didn't happen.

Here's the hack's original fake story:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/03/16/media/sean-hannity-juan-williams-gun/

Don't be a lying jackass and perhaps Sean Hannity won't call you one.

Midnightrider

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...ort-hannity-pulled-gun-on-him-after-argument/

Sean calls bull####.
Juan calls bull####.

This, my friends, is actual fake news. Not bias, but a flat out lie. Fake. False. Didn't happen.

reminds me of something from the news recently......

trump says obama had FBI tapp his phones
FBI calls BS
Obanma calls BS
Trump admin says Obama had brits tap his phone
Brits call BS
and the origianl hack stories were from the fake NYT :killingme

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

FBI calls BS
Obanma calls BS
Brits call BS

Except for the part where one of the people calling BS is the actual "victim".

But you keep trying.

officeguy

Yup, and because it is all from 'sources' there is no way to call them on it. I didn't steal it, it just 'showed up in my mailbox'.

SamSpade

FBI calls BS
Obanma calls BS
Brits call BS

It would WORK *if* --

CNN claimed Trump was bugged by the White House and
The White House said no and
Trump said no.

You know, when someone commits a crime, it's not "proof" if they just say, hey, didn't do it.

This_person

FBI calls BS
Obanma calls BS
Brits call BS

So, Trump is now the fourth estate, holding Trump accountable? Or, do we reflexively have skeptical thinking when working with politicians, and that's why we need to trust the news media (in other words, once again you're full of #### and have no point)?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You know, when someone commits a crime, it's not "proof" if they just say, hey, didn't do it.

This is what makes me laugh almost every single day for the last 8+ years. The "news" would report that, "Republicans accused Obama (or Hillary) of such and such, and Obama denied it, so that's that." :lol:

Toxick

Splat

FBI calls BS
Obanma calls BS
Brits call BS

OMFG Your are right!

Trump lied.

Therefore it's OK when CNN Lies.

:yay:

tommyjo

Sean calls bull####.
Juan calls bull####.

Ok... so go read the CNN story and the Breitbart story again...this time try to read the English versions...

Breitbart is just as sensationalized and full of sh!t as the CNN article.

1. The comments from Fox News are not "buried" in the CNN article as Breitbart describes. The Fox New quotes were in the very next paragraph after the charge that Hannity pointed the gun at Williams.

2. Neither Hannity nor Williams actually deny the claim. The claim was that Hannity pointed the gun at Williams. Neither deny that claim. Go ahead...read the English...they both proclaim "no danger" and much "man love" for each other. Neither denies the incident happened as you say. Again... go read the quotes. You won't so here is what Hannity said:

“While discussing the issue of firearms, I showed my good friend Juan Williams my unloaded firearm in a professional and safe manner for educational purposes only,” Hannity said. “Every precautionary procedure that I have been trained in since the age of 11 was followed. I’ve had a conceal carry permit in five states for all of my adult life. Any other interpretation of this is outright false reporting.”

Where in there does Hannity say I never pointed my gun at Williams?

Here is what Williams said:

“This incident is being sensationalized — everything was under total control throughout and I never felt like I was put in harm’s way,” Williams said, according to the CNN report. “It was clear that Sean put my safety and security above all else and we continue to be great friends.”

Where in there does Williams say Hannity never pointed the gun at him? It doesn't...in fact he appears to agree the incident happened because he wasn't in "harm's way".

And here is what Fox said:

For the record: Hannity's colleagues brought the Williams incident to the attention of Fox News executives, though it's not clear whether anything came of it. The sources said it went to Bill Shine, the network's co-president and longtime Fox News executive, who is Hannity's longtime friend and a former producer. A Fox News spokesperson said the incident was referred to the legal and human resources departments.

"Sean Hannity has been trained in firearm safety since he was 11 years old and has a license to carry a gun in five states, including New York," Fox News said in a statement to CNNMoney. "The situation was thoroughly investigated and it was found that no one was put in any danger." (The spokesperson said the incident took place in October 2016.)

Where in there do you read "this event never happened". It is not there. What it does say is no one is put in danger.

So what most likely happened? Mr. Hannity did point the gun at Mr. Williams...he may have even lit up the laser pointer...but the gun wasn't loaded...which Mr. Williams knew. So there was no danger. The CNN writer hyped a useless story and Breitbart hyped a non-denial...if you could understand English...you would have been able to decipher this...but no...you are too worried about propaganda.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Trump.JPG

Midnightrider

OMFG Your are right!

Trump lied.

Therefore it's OK when CNN Lies.

:yay:

You almost got my point.... I was pointing out that our favorite trump defender was finding issue with CNN misrepresenting something but is fine with the orange exaggerater

Ok... so go read the CNN story and the Breitbart story again...this time try to read the English versions...

Breitbart is just as sensationalized and full of sh!t as the CNN article.

1. The comments from Fox News are not "buried" in the CNN article as Breitbart describes. The Fox New quotes were in the very next paragraph after the charge that Hannity pointed the gun at Williams.

2. Neither Hannity nor Williams actually deny the claim. The claim was that Hannity pointed the gun at Williams. Neither deny that claim. Go ahead...read the English...they both proclaim "no danger" and much "man love" for each other. Neither denies the incident happened as you say. Again... go read the quotes. You won't so here is what Hannity said:

Where in there does Hannity say I never pointed my gun at Williams?

Here is what Williams said:

Where in there does Williams say Hannity never pointed the gun at him? It doesn't...in fact he appears to agree the incident happened because he wasn't in "harm's way".

And here is what Fox said:

Where in there do you read "this event never happened". It is not there. What it does say is no one is put in danger.

So what most likely happened? Mr. Hannity did point the gun at Mr. Williams...he may have even lit up the laser pointer...but the gun wasn't loaded...which Mr. Williams knew. So there was no danger. The CNN writer hyped a useless story and Breitbart hyped a non-denial...if you could understand English...you would have been able to decipher this...but no...you are too worried about propaganda.

I was going to call bs on you but you are right. Neither hannity or Williams deny that a gun was pointed and the incident was reported. IF the part about the laser being on Williams body or the gun being pointed directly at him is true, hannity certainly violated the rules of gun safety. Regardless of how long he has used guns or how many states he can carry in.

Last edited:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Obanma calls BS

"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice."[

lots of wiggle room their .... But Hey Bill C was talking to Lynch about Grand Children on the Tarmac between flights

Midnightrider

"A cardinal rule of the Obama administration was that no White House official ever interfered with any independent investigation led by the Department of Justice."[

lots of wiggle room their .... But Hey Bill C was talking to Lynch about Grand Children on the Tarmac between flights

What do you want to bet the congressional hearings come to the conclusion that trumps wiretapping claims are bs?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I was going to call bs on you but you are right. Neither hannity or Williams deny that a gun was pointed and the incident was reported. IF the part about the laser being on Williams body or the gun being pointed directly at him is true, hannity certainly violated the rules of gun safety. Regardless of how long he has used guns or how many states he can carry in.

I suspect Hannity, whom I can not stand, (guessing as to the type of gun) dropped the mag, cleared the chamber, showed Juan it was clear and then lit him up with the laser with the slide locked back or the cylinder open. For training and/or demonstration purposes, this is perfectly acceptable. It's fine to do so with the cylinder closed and/or the slide closed ONCE the person who it's gonna be point at is satisfied, including physically seeing to it, that the gun is clear.

Midnightrider

I suspect Hannity, whom I can not stand, (guessing as to the type of gun) dropped the mag, cleared the chamber, showed Juan it was clear and then lit him up with the laser with the slide locked back or the cylinder open. For training and/or demonstration purposes, this is perfectly acceptable. It's fine to do so with the cylinder closed and/or the slide closed ONCE the person who it's gonna be point at is satisfied, including physically seeing to it, that the gun is clear.
Sorry dude, that's not perfectly acceptable considering the first and second rule of gun safety.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sorry dude, that's not perfectly acceptable considering the first and second rule of gun safety.

If you train, gun retention, disarming an attacker, you either get fake training guns or you satisfy one another to safety and go on with it. It is perfectly acceptable.

:buddies: