Donna Brazile

PsyOps

Pixelated
Brazile admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp

Former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile admitted Friday that she forwarded Democratic primary town hall questions to members of Hillary Clinton's campaign – something she had previously denied.

In an essay for Time published Friday, called “Russian DNC Narrative Played Out Exactly As They Hoped,” the Democratic strategist said she had in fact passed on topics, despite saying she had not when her communications with the campaign were leaked by WikiLeaks in October.

n October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign,” she wrote.

Even here she can't be completely honest about it. "Potential"? What she gave Clinton was asked. And, of course, Clinton remains in her cocoon of dishonesty by staying silent about it. I have no doubt they tried this in the general election, and thankfully failed.

You liberal democrats better be asking yourselves "where do we go from here? How do we get our credibility back?"

Hijinx

Donna Brazille has been around a long time. She worked for Al Gore for a while, then Jesse Jackson ,Geraldine Fararo, Richard Gephardt, Michael Dukakis.
She lied so badly about Bush and his wife Barbara that Dukakis fired her. She has been a Democrat political hack for years and is familiar with working with losers.
Lying is second nature to her.

Not surprised she sent the questions to Hillary. Not surprised Hillary will not speak of it.
There isn't an honest bone in the body of either of them.

Hillary has hinted she might run again. The only thing more stupid than that would be if she got the support of what's left of the Dem party.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Donna Brazille has been around a long time. She worked for Al Gore for a while, then Jesse Jackson ,Geraldine Fararo, Richard Gephardt, Michael Dukakis.
She lied so badly about Bush and his wife Barbara that Dukakis fired her. She has been a Democrat political hack for years and is familiar with working with losers.
Lying is second nature to her.

Not surprised she sent the questions to Hillary. Not surprised Hillary will not speak of it.
There isn't an honest bone in the body of either of them.

Hillary has hinted she might run again. The only thing more stupid than that would be if she got the support of what's left of the Dem party.

For her to still be at the top of party, coming this close --> . <-- to chairing the DNC, says more about the party than it does her. Democrats need to find honesty. They took it out of their dictionary and ceremoniously burned it in a bonfire. Everything they are doing, in their party, in the media... is all rooted in lies. I know one of our predictable leftists will come along and say the GOP is just as bad. No they are not. Not even close.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
For her to still be at the top of party, coming this close --> . <-- to chairing the DNC, say more about the party than it does her. Democrats need to find honesty. Everything they are doing, in their party, in the media... is all rooted in lies. I know one of our predictable leftists will come along and say the GOP is just as bad. No they are not. Not even close.

That all depends on how you keep score. When Bush sold us on him with the '...limited gummint, humble foreign policy and trust the 'merican people' bit, was he lying? He certainly fudged and polished intel to help the Iraq cause. He basically got Powell to lie to the UN. Has the GOP been lying to us about repealing the ACA?

Now, you can point to the legality on each step and be totally correct. What I am asking is if you can see a corollary between the constant dirty little lies of the D's and what amount to the nice, tidy, legal WHOPPERS the R's give us? The D's will tell little lies, cheat, to win power so they can do Big GUMMINT. The R's tell big ones.

Unless you wanna try and make the case that the total mistrust of the GOP, even on this here forums, is due to their excess of honesty with us?

PsyOps

Pixelated
That all depends on how you keep score. When Bush sold us on him with the '...limited gummint, humble foreign policy and trust the 'merican people' bit, was he lying? He certainly fudged and polished intel to help the Iraq cause. He basically got Powell to lie to the UN. Has the GOP been lying to us about repealing the ACA?

Now, you can point to the legality on each step and be totally correct. What I am asking is if you can see a corollary between the constant dirty little lies of the D's and what amount to the nice, tidy, legal WHOPPERS the R's give us? The D's will tell little lies, cheat, to win power so they can do Big GUMMINT. The R's tell big ones.

Unless you wanna try and make the case that the total mistrust of the GOP, even on this here forums, is due to their excess of honesty with us?

Sorry Larry, but I think Powell believed what he was saying about WMD at the time. And I knew this would come up. I would never suggest republicans don't lie to achieve their goals; but what we're seeing come from the democrats is so far out there, so insane... not one thing coming from them is rooted in facts or the truth.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sorry Larry, but I think Powell believed what he was saying about WMD at the time. And I knew this would come up. I would never suggest republicans don't lie to achieve their goals; but what we're seeing come from the democrats is so far out there, so insane... not one thing coming from them is rooted in facts or the truth.

Point being we're arguing on HOW they get there and 'there' is the same destination, either party; too big to fail, America Second globalism. You're bytching about how you get hung and trying to argue a nice, new, shiny official rope is the way to go.

Benghazi, we don't get the truth from the R's either. The Bush family relationship with KSA.

:buddies:

tommyjo

I would never suggest republicans don't lie to achieve their goals; but what we're seeing come from the democrats is so far out there, so insane... not one thing coming from them is rooted in facts or the truth.

Sorry chief...that is exactly what you are suggesting, in fact you are practically stating it as fact.

WMD...Christ...why go back 15 years??? Go back 15 days with the buffoon in chief. The entire world knows Mr. Trump was not wiretapped (or "wiretapped) by Mr. Obama, the CIA, the FBI, the British or the Martians...but buffoon in chief (who you continually support) continues to state that he was wiretapped (or 'wiretapped" or surveilled).

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sorry chief...that is exactly what you are suggesting, in fact you are practically stating it as fact.

WMD...Christ...why go back 15 years??? Go back 15 days with the buffoon in chief. The entire world knows Mr. Trump was not wiretapped (or "wiretapped) by Mr. Obama, the CIA, the FBI, the British or the Martians...but buffoon in chief (who you continually support) continues to state that he was wiretapped (or 'wiretapped" or surveilled).

Started drinking early again, we see. You get so incoherent when you do.

Hijinx

Gee do we know that.?????? Our Government wiretaps just about everyone. Why would they leave Trump off the list?
I don't know that he wasn't wiretapped.
With all of the leakers and seditionists still in the Government working for Obama, nothing surprises me.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

WMD...Christ...why go back 15 years??? Go back 15 days with the buffoon in chief.

What is the sudden primate term usage for the President from you and the boy? Are you implying that during the past eight years that orangutans occupied the White House? Or maybe they were chimpanzees? And where does Christ come into the conversation anyway?