Thread: Attention Verizon Customers!!!

Blog Entries

Attention Verizon Customers!!!

They now have an unlimited plan for $65/mo. I just replaced my 40G/mo plan that was costing me $180. YES!! I can watch videos again!!! I can listen to music!!!

So check your plan and see if you can save some money!
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    They now have an unlimited plan for $65/mo. I just replaced my 40G/mo plan that was costing me $180. YES!! I can watch videos again!!! I can listen to music!!!

Thanks I will.

Verizon announced that weeks ago...in a major media ad push...the announcement was everywhere.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyjo View Post
    Verizon announced that weeks ago...in a major media ad push...the announcement was everywhere.
    I saw it in passing but kept forgetting to go in and compare my plan. Yesterday I remembered, so I wanted to remind others.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

I saw it in passing but kept forgetting to go in and compare my plan. Yesterday I remembered, so I wanted to remind others.
    There were some downfalls to it, I can't remember what they were though.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseRed View Post
    There were some downfalls to it, I can't remember what they were though.
    At 22Gs they throttle back your speed. Which is fine with me. I'd rather have unlimited and the much lower rate, even if it's a bit slower. But we'll see - worst that happens is I go back to my previous plan.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

At 22Gs they throttle back your speed. Which is fine with me. I'd rather have unlimited and the much lower rate, even if it's a bit slower. But we'll see - worst that happens is I go back to my previous plan.
    I can't remember what it was, but something about the plan. I'm not going to drill down into FB to find the comments.
    Quote Originally Posted by kom526 View Post
    Dear Baby Jesus lying in a crib in Bethlehem,
    I thank your divine intervention that I was not drinking anything when I read this post.

You don't have to apologize for being nice just because some simpleton notes that it was advertised previously.

I think the throttling is the kicker. Need to figure out just how low it goes. With other carriers it's often throttled to 2g speeds, which are mostly unusable.

I'm not a high phone data user, but only because I have never had access to what I feel is a reasonable unlimited plan. $65 still seems a bit high to me, but if the throttled speeds aren't ridiculous I may be convinced to try it.

Members who have read this thread: 70