Missionaries in Dearborn Michigan

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Imagine where the US has gotten to - Christian missionaries are feared in certain areas of the US. Proselytizing could soon be forbidden in US cities that are wanting to be under sharia. Straight up preaching in the streets could get missionaries killed. Would US law be able, or even willing, to prevent that by strict penalties under US law? I certainly hope so.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Imagine where the US has gotten to - Christian missionaries are feared in certain areas of the US. Proselytizing could soon be forbidden in US cities that are wanting to be under sharia. Straight up preaching in the streets could get missionaries killed. Would US law be able, or even willing, to prevent that by strict penalties under US law? I certainly hope so.

I can see missionary parents praying their kids get sent to the Phillipines.. or Ecuador.. or even Mexico.. Just NOT the US!!

Hijinx

“Muslims don’t have a problem with people who are practicing other faiths or who admit they are missionaries,” she said. “The problem is with those who try to hide it, deceive the vulnerable or attack others’ beliefs.”

Gee that's news. I thought their Koran said to enslave or murder infidels.
They are trying to keep missionaries out who they don't have a problem with?
How many missionaries are in Saudi?
How many are allowed into do not enter zones in Dearborn?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Gee that's news. I thought their Koran said to enslave or murder infidels.
They are trying to keep missionaries out who they don't have a problem with?
How many missionaries are in Saudi?
How many are allowed into do not enter zones in Dearborn?

Didn't you see the video?? How deceptive those Mormon missionaries were being??

I mean, I don't know about you, but I would have thought they were plumbers.. or Mechanics..

Hijinx

Didn't you see the video?? How deceptive those Mormon missionaries were being??

I mean, I don't know about you, but I would have thought they were plumbers.. or Mechanics..

I guess you are right, Christian plumbers and mechanics scare me too.