Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 myths about online copyrights....

Why are you wasting your time posting this here? After the last couple days... you should know that the defense team will shut you down regardless of what you post

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    Why are you wasting your time posting this here? After the last couple days... you should know that the defense team will shut you down regardless of what you post
    Why does anyone post here.....it's fun, informative. We get to know psycho people we would never get to meet in real life, unless you seek out dingy basements.
    My world does not have nhboy, TJ, MR, Bacon, Hanks, and misfits in it it. I think being here balances me out. It's fun!

I hang out with Hijnx, Gilligan types all the time...
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    Why does anyone post here.....it's fun, informative. We get to know psycho people we would never get to meet in real life, unless you seek out dingy basements.
    My world does not have nhboy, TJ, MR, Bacon, Hanks, and misfits in it it. I think being here balances me out. It's fun!

That's the truth. Why? And, it seems the negative people post here, too. So, what is their point? Search me! I have been accused of being psycho by the very members you mentioned. And, it is funny that you mention Hi and Gill; they are my friends. Something about this forum is addicting, but that subject is talked about in other threads. :
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Blog Entries
    We get to know psycho people we would never get to meet in real life, unless you seek out dingy basements.
    Ain't that the truth
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

5. 03-22-2017, 12:02 AM

I was alluding to the fact that even though several board members have had issue with certain cut-n-paste only posters, they seem to be well defensed by the ruling class around here for some odd reason. Makes you wonder though.... I guess that premo money goes pretty far.

Blog Entries
    I was alluding to the fact that even though several board members have had issue with certain cut-n-paste only posters, they seem to be well defensed by the ruling class around here for some odd reason. Makes you wonder though.... I guess that premo money goes pretty far.
    Nobody forces you to be here.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Nobody forces you to be here.
    THANK GOD!! If I HAD to be on here day in and day out....... I'd slit my wrists.

Excerpt and link is acceptable practice.
    I am suprised his behavior hasn't caused you to get sued out of existence yet. He posts entire articles without using them to create his own content. His ripping of others content is not covered under the 'fair use' doctrine under any stretch of the imagination.

It's not the premo money. Stealing articles and re-posting them drives traffic from the search engines. More traffic in turn increases ad revenue to the site.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    It's not the premo money. Stealing articles and re-posting them drives traffic from the search engines. More traffic in turn increases ad revenue to the site.
    Or it could simply be a matter of allowing all viewpoints to be represented in a community forum.
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Members who have read this thread: 1