Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 5 myths about online copyrights....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    According to your own copy/paste of the copyright rules, it is.

The irony is real.
    Quote Originally Posted by GWguy View Post
    A quick Google says most are, including the King James version.
    I guess he should await the call from God, Jesus, the Apostles, and King James that they are bringing suit against him.

.......... just in case you didn't pick up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird Dog View Post
    I clicked on "select all", then copy, then I clicked on paste while in the thread and it magically appeared.....easy.

I would think you already knew how to do that.....jus sayin'
    Which violates not only forum rules but fair-use copyrighted material.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Which violates not only forum rules but fair-use copyrighted material.
    Lolololololololol.....

That is truly hilarious! If that portion of the forum rules were seriously enforced..... then bongboy would have been banned so many times he wouldn't even exist!

Quote Originally Posted by Restitution View Post
    Lolololololololol.....

That is truly hilarious! If that portion of the forum rules were seriously enforced..... then bongboy would have been banned so many times he wouldn't even exist!
    No, because he links his articles and only posts portions of it.
    Crybaby Cripplecrow Hanging on a Monkey's Toe Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    No, because he links his articles and only posts portions of it.
    You didn't read posts 1.....8
    When you lie down with dogs, you're going to get fleas....

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    How is it that you don't see how crazy you sound when you do this?

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    That's the truth. Why? And, it seems the negative people post here, too. So, what is their point? Search me! I have been accused of being psycho by the very members you mentioned. And, it is funny that you mention Hi and Gill; they are my friends. Something about this forum is addicting, but that subject is talked about in other threads. :
    Wait.... What...... Whoops... You forgot to tell us all again about the bayou, selling homes for less than you paid, that you miss Calvert, living in Montgomery for the second time, how Darnstown is Potomac, Dot and her world travels with Uber.

Oh, and how your gdaughter is so proud of her mom being on the honor roll at Olney HS.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    Wait.... What...... Whoops... You forgot to tell us all again about the bayou, selling homes for less than you paid, that you miss Calvert, living in Montgomery for the second time, how Darnstown is Potomac, Dot and her world travels with Uber.

Oh, and how your gdaughter is so proud of her mom being on the honor roll at Olney HS.
    Whoops, you just won't stop, will you? And seem to be loosing your footing. Be careful, sha. For all your falderal about being all knowing, you come off as an arsewipe; I see a lot of those everyday with the granddot. And, you seem to have a problem with taking things out of context, and rewriting what you want to fit your arsehole agenda. I have posted, overtime, about my life. You, obviously, don't like your life, and feel a need to belittle mine, and others to make you feel better about yours. Go on with your bad self and delusions. You are a waste of time if I ever saw one. I am done with you. Post what you want. I don't care, anymore. Have a nice life, if you can.

And, what the hell are you talking about? My dot grad from Patuxent HS. Shoo, fly, don't bother me. You are ridiculous in every way.

I will follow lucky bee's lead, and tell you to #### off.

It is easy to see the narcissists on this forum. Way too much fun!
    Last edited by littlelady; 03-31-2017 at 12:50 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Whoops, you just won't stop, will you? For all your falderal about being all knowing, you come off as an arsewipe; I see a lot of those everyday with the granddot. And, you seem to have a problem with taking things out of context, and rewriting what you want to fit your arsehole agenda. I have posted, overtime, about my life. You, obviously, don't like your life, and feel a need to belittle mine, and others to make you feel better about yours. Go on with your bad self and delusions. You are a waste of time if I ever saw one. I am done with you. Post what you want. I don't care, anymore. Have a nice life, if you can.

And, what the hell are you talking about? My dot grad from Patuxent HS. Shoo, fly, don't bother me. You are ridiculous in every way.

I will follow lucky bee's lead, and tell you to #### off.

You know what it means when you meet a a$$hole in the morning, and another a$$hole at lunchtime and a few more a$$holes in the afternoon?

Wackadoodie,
    Ohhh.. OOOOoooh. You forgot to mention your hubby was a Marine.
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Members who have read this thread: 1