Springfield, IL cop gives guy "the hands"...

Hijinx

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
The cop didn't stand a chance. The hoodie-wearing Diversity member saw a ghetto lottery payoff.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Sorry, but the officer was wrong from the time he lowered his language to the level of the idiots he was dealing with.
He is supposed to be trained to deal with his anger.
He deliberately tried to entice this kid to fight, so he would have the opportunity to beat his azz.
The kid needed an azz beating but it isn't his officers job to do it.

What in the flying hell is the officer supposed to do? He comes to help people and the verbal abuse starts, right away. He was patient and ignored it for awhile. How long before he's supposed to tell the mom 'sorry, I can't do my job because you're child is interfering by distracting me and verbally abusing me?' and then what, just leave?? And if it's not the polices job to put a stop to the verbal abuse, whose is it? His mom? His dad?

What's his choice, here? This kid obviously is a sad character and this is his one moment of feeling some sort of empowerment. When he simply won't stop, what's the choice for the officer?

I'm one of the first to jump on bad cops getting out of line, way out of line, hurting people. This ain't that. What's he supposed to do, call a counselor and bring cookies, milk and a teddy bear? Just walk away? To heck with the most basic decency and respect???

Hijinx

What in the flying hell is the officer supposed to do? He comes to help people and the verbal abuse starts, right away. He was patient and ignored it for awhile. How long before he's supposed to tell the mom 'sorry, I can't do my job because you're child is interfering by distracting me and verbally abusing me?' and then what, just leave?? And if it's not the polices job to put a stop to the verbal abuse, whose is it? His mom? His dad?

What's his choice, here? This kid obviously is a sad character and this is his one moment of feeling some sort of empowerment. When he simply won't stop, what's the choice for the officer?

I'm one of the first to jump on bad cops getting out of line, way out of line, hurting people. This ain't that. What's he supposed to do, call a counselor and bring cookies, milk and a teddy bear? Just walk away? To heck with the most basic decency and respect???

Feel like arguing this morning do you Larry.
Yeah just walk away and go look for the girl.

That way you do your job and don't get fired.

I guess you also approve of an officer of the law using the same language as a street hoodlum.

Anyway he should have just walked away.