Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I have someone who will lend it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I'll bet the boy and tj have $2000 worth of happy meal toys residing in their basement with them. Does that count?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My credit rating was important to me when I was young and struggling to support my family because in an emergency I'd have had to borrow money, but I'm past that and my credit rating is immaterial now. I'm not even sure what it is.

Just sayin'

I'll meet your "Just sayin'" and raise you my emergency....
20170321_165846-001.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
It's only money. You can't take it with you. So, if you leave a few creditors hanging when you go, who cares. It was the chance they took to make more money. We don't have a money problem, but I feel sorry for the ones that do. It is not fair. I know...people will say, 'ya think'. It is all wonky, and not fittin' to the ones that keep America going. JMO.

One more thing. The reason we have money to be comfortable and not have to worry is because our ancestors, parents, and us were hard working, and planned for the future. Being on the dole is disgusting, unless you are a veteran.

And to stay topic. $2000 will not replace a patriot that came home and then took his/her life. Perspective, y'all.
Well, not all. I will take the opportunity here to say what my hub does as a ultra runner. He has taken on when possible that some races honor military that have committed suicide since they came home. Every race he runs is in honor of one. He gets their pic, attaches it to his clothes, and runs for them. Whatever medal or keepsake offered by the run, he sends to the parents with a letter, and award given. This is what America is all about. Screw the libprogs. Just a reminder that hub is a Marine, and f u all that don't believe in America. That's all. Nite, nite.

Last edited:
It's only money. You can't take it with you. So, if you leave a few creditors hanging when you go, who cares. It was the chance they took to make more money. We don't have a money problem, but I feel sorry for the ones that do. It is not fair. I know...people will say, 'ya think'. It is all wonky, and not fittin' to the ones that keep America going. JMO.

One more thing. The reason we have money to be comfortable and not have to worry is because our ancestors, parents, and us were hard working, and planned for the future. Being on the dole is disgusting, unless you are a veteran.

And to stay topic. $2000 will not replace a patriot that came home and then took his/her life. Perspective, y'all.
Well, not all. I will take the opportunity here to say what my hub does as a ultra runner. He has taken on when possible that some races honor military that have committed suicide since they came home. Every race he runs is in honor of one. He gets their pic, attaches it to his clothes, and runs for them. Whatever medal or keepsake offered by the run, he sends to the parents with a letter, and award given. This is what America is all about. Screw the libprogs. Just a reminder that hub is a Marine, and f u all that don't believe in America. That's all. Nite, nite.

Ok.