Islamedicalphobia

mAlice

professional daydreamer
This particular article is about "sexual mistreatment" of female patients, I'm sharing because of the treatment that I have received from doctors who are middle eastern.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266161/islamedicalphobia-lloyd-billingsley#disqus_thread

While, for the most part (in MD), I had pretty good luck with doctors from the middle east. Pakistan and India, mostly. (yes, I asked) I rarely actually saw the doctor, usually just getting appointments with the NP's, unless I was having a procedure done. They were pretty rude when I wouldn't do every procedure they wanted me to do, insisting that I'm an idiot, and no matter how much research I've done, they still know it all.

However, since leaving MD, I've had some pretty crappy experiences with them. For the same thing I have been treated for, for over 7 years in MD, I'm now being told that "there is nothing I can do for you", "it's all in your head". Well, I've heard that before, too. Solution: get another opinion. What's so bad about the middle eastern doctors down here is that they talk down to you. I mean, they're down right mean. Not just rude. Mean. I've gotten a small taste of what it might be like to live in their world, as a woman. They don't like women, they have no respect for them, and they have no endearing feelings toward them. Women are treated worse than pigs.

The medical profession is just another area that they are taking over. First it was convenience stores, hotels, liquer stores. Now they're taking over big business. They are truly invading our country and taking over. They said they'd take it over, without ever lifting a gun, and they're doing just that.