Insanity

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Don't You Dare Sympathize with the Plight of My People! How dare you even think that you know anything about pain or suffering! Oh, the humanity!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't You Dare Sympathize with the Plight of My People! How dare you even think that you know anything about pain or suffering! Oh, the humanity!

"You cultural appropriator, you! :jameo: "

The one where they insinuated lynching the artist's child - that person needs to be strapped to the chair.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
"You cultural appropriator, you! :jameo: "

The one where they insinuated lynching the artist's child - that person needs to be strapped to the chair.

I saw that. For the life of me, I don't see the connection, but apparently the SJW did.

Restitution

YEAH!!!....... just kindly hand over the EEO-issued grant money, put me at the front of the line for hiring, graduate me to the next grade without qualification, and then.... make room for me to loot a store so I can "Have some space to vent my frustration" about inequality.

Hijinx

I am glad they explained what that picture was about-------------I never would have guessed.
It looked like something a child would draw in the first grade, with water colors.

Was it the brown paint that tipped them off?