Illegal impregnates then kills 15 y/o mother

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Build that wall. And make it snappy.

Obama sure loved his illegals, going as far as granting this guy a work permit instead of kicking him out.

The Obama administration last year began the process of granting legal status to a 36-year-old illegal immigrant with a long criminal rap sheet whom agents had twice tried to deport, and who now stands accused of killing his 15-year-old girlfriend, mother of one child with him and pregnant with another.

Mr. Garcia’s criminal record is lengthy.

He was arrested in 2008 for assault, but the local prosecutor opted to drop the case. He was charged with theft in 2009, but the case was dismissed. In 2011 immigration agents arrested him and tried to deport him, but he was granted bond and released.
It’s unclear what happened to that case, but five years later, he was still in the U.S., where he was arrested for smuggling five other illegal immigrants, according to federal documents. Mr. Garcia was turned over to Homeland Security agents, who pushed for a trial, but the local U.S. attorney refused to prosecute, saying there wasn’t a good witness.Immigration agents again tried to deport Mr. Garcia, but he was again released on bond. A month and a half after he was released, he applied for legal status in the U.S. — despite his criminal record — and in November 2016 the Obama administration approved his work permit, giving him the right to work, get a driver’s license and apply for a Social Security number and taxpayer benefits.

deport all illegal criminals now

PsyOps

Pixelated
And it just goes on and on... When I read stuff like this "The Obama administration last year began the process of granting legal status to a 36-year-old illegal immigrant with a long criminal rap sheet..." it makes me believe there is this effort, by the left, to purposely flood our streets with these people (yes, I wrote "these people") to create chaos; to purposely put innocent AMERICANS at risk. It's the same thing over and over... create a 'program' that was never intended to fix anything, purposely designed to fail, so we are forced to look to that same government to fix it. I really can't come up with any logical explanation for why the left is so hell-bent on coddling illegals, and known criminals at that.

glhs837

Power with Control
I'm sure the hearing went something like this...

"I know my client has a chekered past, your Honor, but he's a father with a loving woman he plans to marry once his turnaround is complete. He's got a job, and without him there to help, his woman and kids will starve...... "

tommyjo

And it just goes on and on... When I read stuff like this "The Obama administration last year began the process of granting legal status to a 36-year-old illegal immigrant with a long criminal rap sheet..." it makes me believe there is this effort, by the left, to purposely flood our streets with these people (yes, I wrote "these people") to create chaos; to purposely put innocent AMERICANS at risk. It's the same thing over and over... create a 'program' that was never intended to fix anything, purposely designed to fail, so we are forced to look to that same government to fix it. I really can't come up with any logical explanation for why the left is so hell-bent on coddling illegals, and known criminals at that.

Hi dumbass,

So..."if I may"...Mr. Garcia was never convicted of anything...doesn't even looked like he was ever tried for anything. "Innocent till proven guilty"...is that just another tenant of American and civil society that you have forgotten or were never taught?

Months later Mr. Garcia was even approved for a work permit, letting him get a job and making him eligible for taxpayer benefits.

A work permit does entitle one to taxpayer benefits...it also requires one to PAY taxes...

So...if I may...using this story as a basis for your hatred is rather stupid...just like building a wall...

Restitution

So..."if I may"...Mr. Garcia was never convicted of anything...doesn't even looked like he was ever tried for anything. "Innocent till proven guilty"...is that just another tenant of American and civil society that you have forgotten or were never taught?

Correct me if I am wrong jackass but... isn't "Innocent until proven guilty" something that is afforded to US CITIZENS? Or, does the Constitution cover everyone on the planet? I didn't know that every soverign nation on Earth decided to accept and abide by our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Please cite your reference :shrug:

So...if I may...using this story as a basis for your hatred is rather stupid...just like building a wall...

Just like your hatred filled reposts of MSM libtard rhetoric against the President? YOUR President!!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The big o would have been so glad to allow that creep to date his daughters, even if meant being rewarded with "a baby?!?!".

somdwatch

The vagueness of the article and smuggling almost makes this sound like sex trafficking. I mean a 36 yr old with a 13 -14, now 15 and a second kid.

luvmygdaughters

Correct me if I am wrong jackass but... isn't "Innocent until proven guilty" something that is afforded to US CITIZENS? Or, does the Constitution cover everyone on the planet? I didn't know that every soverign nation on Earth decided to accept and abide by our Constitution and Bill of Rights. Please cite your reference :shrug:

Just like your hatred filled reposts of MSM libtard rhetoric against the President? YOUR President!!

:yeahthat: