London: Stabbings, explosion, and pedestrians mowed down

glhs837

Power with Control
I wonder about the fact that "Asian" is in quote marks......is that Brit code for what we would call Middle Eastern?

Wishbone

I wonder about the fact that "Asian" is in quote marks......is that Brit code for what we would call Middle Eastern?

Exactly.

Can't assign blame to the actual perpetrators... Make it vague to keep the lie of "peaceful Islam" alive.

Clem72

Well, since the gal they quoted was a tourist named Jayne Wilkerson and she described the knife he was carrying in inches, not cm, I'm going to go out on a limb and say she was American. So, it is American code for what we could call middle eastern?

Besides, they shot the guy and the Brits are already referring to it as a terrorist attack. Should have an actual description of the guy soon.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

I'm thinking someone from Indonesia ...
... Islam knows no bounds as far as race is concerned

Richard Reid was white - IIRC

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Well, since the gal they quoted was a tourist named Jayne Wilkerson and she described the knife he was carrying in inches, not cm, I'm going to go out on a limb and say she was American. So, it is American code for what we could call middle eastern?

Besides, they shot the guy and the Brits are already referring to it as a terrorist attack. Should have an actual description of the guy soon.

Yup. They called it a terrorist event about 1200. Shut down the Eye of London Wheel as well. If I was a tourist, and had reservations and opportunity to ride that thing only today, I'd declare a fatwah on islamic terrorists.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

From the current photos on the website, the dude looks darker skinned and has a beard.

knifeman.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
Hmmmm, could be that he's Asian like most westerners identify them, but mark me down for this........

Annnnd.jpg

glhs837

Power with Control
Hmmmm, could be that he's Asian like most westerners identify them, but mark me down for this........

View attachment 117786

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/23/europe/london-attack/index.html

Police investigating the deadliest terror attack to hit the UK in 12 years named the perpetrator Thursday as a 52-year-old British man, Khalid Masood.

As the inquiry into the atrocity gathered pace, Prime Minister Theresa May revealed the attacker was once linked to violent extremism. He was thought to have been inspired by Islamist ideology, she said.

Hijinx

As the inquiry into the atrocity gathered pace, Prime Minister Theresa May revealed the attacker was once linked to violent extremism. He was thought to have been inspired by Islamist ideology, she said.

Once a terrorist always a terrorist. Inspired by Islamic ideology.

Gee what a surprise. Welcome them into Britain, you are welcome to them.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Once a terrorist always a terrorist. Inspired by Islamic ideology.

Gee what a surprise. Welcome them into Britain, you are welcome to them.

You get what you ask for, and Trump is trying to stop that, and we see what he is up against. What I want to know is if terrorists are on the radar, why is it that they can carry out these acts? It is like the after the fact thing; like a plane that goes down because of engine failure. And, then they say...we need to fix that. Leaders around the world, including, America are perpetually out to lunch, on vacay, etc., and think they will not be affected by what is happening around them. I am with vrai, (something she said a while back) that she could run our country better than the officials we take the energy to go out and vote for. Sad state of affairs. Here is the Legislative schedule. Unbelievable.

https://www.congress.gov/days-in-session

And the reason us every day Americans could run it better is because we live this legislative crap every day. We have been terrorized by our own gov even though most of us have not been involved in a 'terrorist attack', or something like that. My hub is going to lose his job after 20 years with USBank because of all the regulations. We will survive because we planned correctly. It just sucks because he loves working. I know you catch my drift. Our gov is convoluted, and Americans suffer for it. What a bunch of crap.

One more thing. I know the tj's on here will say why isn't Trump fixing it; he was all about American jobs. Well, it will take time to fix, and hub is 62, so he is looking at his options. We will be fine, but I think a hard working Marine who served his country and took care of his family against all odds and preserved, having to take early retirement at a loss pretty much sucks. Welcome to America. But we are still patriots. :patriot:

Last edited: