Chelsea Clinton to recieve lifetime impact award

Chelsea Clinton is set to receive a Lifetime Impact award from Variety magazine and Lifetime next month, though it is unclear why.

The former first daughter will be honored at a “Power of Women” luncheon on April 21, Variety announced. Jessica Chastain, Gayle King, Blake Lively, Audra McDonald and Shari Redstone will also receive the awards.

Clinton, a 37-year-old mother of two, is receiving the award “for her work with Alliance for a Healthier Generation, which empowers kids to develop lifelong healthy habits,” Variety says in a statement.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/22/c...e-lifetime-achievement-award-for-some-reason/

:jet:

Hijinx

What, no Nobel Prize?

The award should actually read that Chelsea received this award for being forced to receive a six figure salary for being involved in the nepotism of her family's foundation.

Variety Magazine kissing the azz of the Clinton family,and proving themselves a joke.

blacklabman

Chelsea Clinton is set to receive a Lifetime Impact award from Variety magazine and Lifetime next month, though it is unclear why.

The former first daughter will be honored at a “Power of Women” luncheon on April 21, Variety announced. Jessica Chastain, Gayle King, Blake Lively, Audra McDonald and Shari Redstone will also receive the awards.

Clinton, a 37-year-old mother of two, is receiving the award “for her work with Alliance for a Healthier Generation, which empowers kids to develop lifelong healthy habits,” Variety says in a statement.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/22/c...e-lifetime-achievement-award-for-some-reason/

:jet:

"i' before "e" except after "c".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I feel sorry for Chelsea Clinton. It must suck never earning anything on your own merit, just having your mom and dad arrange "accomplishments" for you to help themselves politically. "Chelsea? Hi, it's mom. I just wanted to let you know that my campaign advisors have arranged for you to receive a lifetime impact award from Variety."

I'll bet she's a therapist's dream.

terbear1225

Is there an award for most closely resembling the donkey in Shrek?

only if there's one for most closely resembling the donkey's posterior that we can award to people who feel that a woman's appearance has any bearing on her accomplishments.

don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Chelsea Clinton but it infuriates me that people are still on about her appearance after all this time.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
only if there's one for most closely resembling the donkey's posterior that we can award to people who feel that a woman's appearance has any bearing on her accomplishments.

don't get me wrong, I am no fan of Chelsea Clinton but it infuriates me that people are still on about her appearance after all this time.

Thank you.

Chelsea is actually very attractive (as was Michelle Obama btw). To make disparaging remarks about her appearance is just stupid bull#### on a number of levels.

Gilligan :smack: Fool :smack:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Agreed. I used to tell a former girlfriend that she looked like a redheaded Chelsea.
She also took offense even though I meant it as a compliment.
I guess tastes differ.

I just don't get where looks even factors into any of this stuff. Mother Teresa was a pretty homely looking woman; but one of the most beautiful women to have ever lived on this earth. If Chelsea ever becomes like her mom and dad, she will be one of the ugliest women alive.

Hijinx

Thank you.

Chelsea is actually very attractive (as was Michelle Obama btw). To make disparaging remarks about her appearance is just stupid bull#### on a number of levels.

Whoa there I have no problem with not making disparaging remarks about people's looks.
But to say these two are very attractive to make up for it, is stretching the truth a lot farther than it needs to be stretched.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
It's amazing how much she looks like her dad.

1[1].jpg

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Thank you.

Nah.. Sorry but got to go with Gill on this one..

Attachments

• 11265126_1645107695721405_4837194010609310773_n.jpg
    11265126_1645107695721405_4837194010609310773_n.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 128

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Thank you.

:shrug:

so was Her mother in 1970 ...... :oldman: