lol-Nunes regrets briefing Trump before Intelligence panel

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said Thursday that he regrets informing President Trump of surveillance affecting the president’s transition team before he updated his panel.

“It’s a judgement call on my part,” he told reporters when asked why he spoke with Trump and the media before House Intelligence Committee Democrats.

“At the end of the day, sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you don’t,” Nunes added, noting he could not show the panel information that was given to him by a source. "

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/325404-nunes-regrets-briefing-trump-before-intel-panel

Hijinx

" House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said Thursday that he regrets informing President Trump of surveillance affecting the president’s transition team before he updated his panel.

“It’s a judgement call on my part,” he told reporters when asked why he spoke with Trump and the media before House Intelligence Committee Democrats.

“At the end of the day, sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you don’t,” Nunes added, noting he could not show the panel information that was given to him by a source. "

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/325404-nunes-regrets-briefing-trump-before-intel-panel

I suppose he had no idea how badly the Democrats were going to jump all over him for telling Trump.

h3mech

we all knew what the libtards would do, shiff wasted no time making his opinion known, if you want the straight poop watch fox news at 5 the five and bill at 8. it is truly fair and balanced except for Shepard Smith he a closest libtard

I suppose he had no idea how badly the Democrats were going to jump all over him for telling Trump.

Midnightrider

“At the end of the day, sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you don’t,” Nunes added, noting he could not show the panel information that was given to him by a source.

how does that work? they are just supposed to take his word for it?

This_person

how does that work? they are just supposed to take his word for it?

You mean like we're supposed to do with Russian hacking claims and anonymous sources? I thought it was really meaningful when the FBI reported that the FBI investigated whether the FBI violated the law and could confidently say the FBI did no wrong.

Midnightrider

Today I was honored to have been named to the executive committee of President-elect Donald Trump's transition team. In this role, I will advise President-elect Trump on the appointments of his Cabinet members and on appointments to other top positions in the new administration. I look forward to helping to assemble an energetic and forward-looking team that will capably lead our country toward more economic growth, greater opportunity, and a safer homeland for all Americans.”

http://nunes.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=398673

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You mean like we're supposed to do with Russian hacking claims and anonymous sources? I thought it was really meaningful when the FBI reported that the FBI investigated whether the FBI violated the law and could confidently say the FBI did no wrong.

:yay:

Hijinx

Like we are supposed to believe that a bunch of people who had Trump under surveillance that they just found it inadvertently.
Does anyone actually expect an intelligence outfit to tell the truth?
Can anyone trust the FBI under Comey who knows Hillary was guilty and decided not to have the Justice Department prosecute?
Can we trust the CIA with all of it's left over Obama agents in it?