You Maybe Sexist If You Enjoy Giving Your Partner Pleasure [in bed]

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Cosmo: Men Are Sexist If They Enjoy Giving Their Female Partner Sexual Pleasure

"It's not enough that men are already having more orgasms than women. To make matters worse, a new study published in the Journal of Sex Research found — aside from deriving pleasure from their own orgasms, obviously — men also derive a specific sort of masculine pleasure from making female partners orgasm," complains Cosmo Sex & Relationships editor Hannah Smothers.

Naturally, men enjoy sex more when their female partner has an orgasm; this is what the study has dubbed "masculinity achievement."

Smothers says that there's "nothing wrong with feeling good about making your partner feel good" — before explaining why it's actually "sexist."

First, the researchers conclude that the increased attention spent on women's orgasms is actually also benefiting men: "Despite increasing focus on women's orgasms, research indicated that the increased attention to women's orgasms may also serve men's sexuality, complicating conceptualizations of women's orgasms as women-centric."

This is not good, since we all know how evil men are.

Second, it's sexist because men enjoying their significant other's orgasm "ties into cultural ideas of women as passive recipients of whatever men give them."

"One reason is that it might pressure some heterosexual men to feel like they have to 'give' women orgasms, as if orgasm is something men pulled out of a hat and presented to women," they wrote. "This ties into cultural ideas of women as passive recipients of whatever men give them."

Agee

:rolleyes:

Pleaseeeeeeeee, news flash cosmo, some men actually do think of their ladies first!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Cosmo needs to go away. They're making women look like utter morons with their overthinking and constant casting about to find something to be pissed over.

Toxick

Splat
Cosmo: Men Are Sexist If They Enjoy Giving Their Female Partner Sexual Pleasure[/URL]

I am a sexist.
Viz: I am to sex, what an artist is to art.

Second, it's sexist because men enjoying their significant other's orgasm "ties into cultural ideas of women as passive recipients of whatever men give them."

Does this go both directions?

i.e. when a man is the passive recipient of sexual pleasure is he, in fact, being oppressed by the woman whose mouth engulfs his rigid manhood.

I've never felt like such a cheap degraded whore before. :(

PeoplesElbow

So to not be sexist I should just do what I like, finish up, hop off, wipe my dick off on the curtains and go watch football, YES!

DEEKAYPEE8569

Cosmo: Men Are Sexist If They Enjoy Giving Their Female Partner Sexual Pleasure

"It's not enough that men are already having more orgasms than women. To make matters worse, a new study published in the Journal of Sex Research found — aside from deriving pleasure from their own orgasms, obviously — men also derive a specific sort of masculine pleasure from making female partners orgasm," complains Cosmo Sex & Relationships editor Hannah Smothers.

Naturally, men enjoy sex more when their female partner has an orgasm; this is what the study has dubbed "masculinity achievement."

Smothers says that there's "nothing wrong with feeling good about making your partner feel good" — before explaining why it's actually "sexist."

First, the researchers conclude that the increased attention spent on women's orgasms is actually also benefiting men: "Despite increasing focus on women's orgasms, research indicated that the increased attention to women's orgasms may also serve men's sexuality, complicating conceptualizations of women's orgasms as women-centric."

This is not good, since we all know how evil men are.

"One reason is that it might pressure some heterosexual men to feel like they have to 'give' women orgasms, as if orgasm is something men pulled out of a hat and presented to women," they wrote. "This ties into cultural ideas of women as passive recipients of whatever men give them."

Simple solution: Just stop pleasuring your partner. You won't be considered "sexist," however, something like "don't you find me desirable/want me any more?" could be the next thing to come up.
Cosmo just needs to go away.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Does this go both directions?

i.e. when a man is the passive recipient of sexual pleasure is he, in fact, being oppressed by the woman whose mouth engulfs his rigid manhood.

I've never felt like such a cheap degraded whore before. :(

:jet: :killingme

Seriously, can Cosmo and all these other women's self-help mags try to emasculate men more?

If a man doesn't think a woman's pleasure is equal to his, and vice versa, something is seriously wrong in that relationship.

glhs837

Power with Control
Wait, so it's not okay even if they WANT you to grab them by the #$%^&?

I'm an ordie, people, lets keep this simple. Green light, red light, switch only has two positions.........

Toxick

Splat
Seriously, can Cosmo and all these other women's self-help mags try to emasculate men more?

They can try.

Although, I do take solace in the fact that most (most!) men do not learn how to man by listening to feminist, man-hating, yeast-holes.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
And then they will bitch that there are no "real"" men anymore. :crazy:

Exactly. You can't have it both ways. I prefer a partner who gives as good as he gets.

They'll always have Rosie and Whoopi.

:barf:

They can try.

Although, I do take solace in the fact that most (most!) men do not learn how to man by listening to feminist, man-hating, yeast-holes.

There is that fortunately and an apt description of them. :lol: