Mary Katherine Ham HAMMERS Chris Cuomo On Health Care

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WATCH: Mary Katherine Ham HAMMERS Chris Cuomo On Health Care

Cuomo responded, “Right. But state by state – There was a reason, right? Everything has a reason. And this was about preexisting conditions.”

Ham interrupted, “Yes, because liberals love federal power.”

Cuomo snapped, “Look, you can be cheap about it or you can look at the facts. You make your choice. State by state you’re gonna get different types of regulations.”

Ham snapped back, “You can be nasty about it or you can listen to me.”

Cuomo continued, “So answer my question. State by state you get different types of regulations, right? The reason they built it into the ACA was because states weren’t covering it, right? Because you were having shortfalls, right?”

Ham slam-dunked him:

They were not covering all of the things, sometimes including pediatric dental for single men with no children, yes. They were not covering those things. Look, these things bring up the prices. I am a person, single mom of two, who has lost three or four plans since Obamacare passed. I was told I would not; that was a lie. When I said that I would lose my plan, people called me a liar when this was going on. I have had 160 percent increase in my premiums; I was told those would go down, and I have had a 300 percent increase in my deductible. People are getting coverage that they cannot use because it is so expensive. That is something we have to deal with. One of the ways you can deal with that is cutting some of these, quote unquote, essential health benefits because some of them are, indeed, not essential. And you could give people more flexibility to have slightly less expensive and slightly less comprehensive plans, which is what many young people would like to buy.

Last October, Ham noted that her premium was rising 96 percent. She added, “For this astronomical payment, I get a plan with an astronomical deductible that my healthy family of three will likely never hit except in the most catastrophic of circumstances.”

tommyjo

Wouldn't it be easier if you just copied and pasted all your propaganda links in one morning post? You wouldn't need to cut and paste the article content...just the titles...and the links...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Wouldn't it be easier if you just copied and pasted all your propaganda links in one morning post? You wouldn't need to cut and paste the article content...just the titles...and the links...

Wouldn't it be easier if you made just one nasty and vile post every morning and then just went away for the rest of the day?

This_person

Does it hurt, like physically, when you read the snippets from the articles? Are you afraid people will learn?

When will you ask Boy the same question?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

So you can't debate the facts.. the increase in premiums.. the astronomical deductibles, health insurance the Middle Class is forced to buy, but hopefully will never actually use nor can afford to use?

You just choose to debate the fact that he cut and paste??

You're just a special kind of stupid aren't you??

I'm glad that shortened that to Democrat.. much easier to type..