So Much "Winning"

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
"The GOP had 7 years to plan. Drafted a bill no one likes. Debated it for 17 days, during which Trump took 3 vacations. Great job everyone! " (K. Tremendous)

stew77

My biggest complaint is that CONGRESS is only going to work 8 to 12 days in APRIL! So why, don't they put their nose to the grinder and work something out? Because the Congerss people and Senate people can't bury the "hatchet" and work together. Bunch of #######s!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"The GOP had 7 years to plan. Drafted a bill no one likes. Debated it for 17 days, during which Trump took 3 vacations. Great job everyone! " (K. Tremendous)

Don't blame Trump for that #### bill. That's all on Ryan.

I caught his mea culpa on the radio where he said "he" decided to pull it - what a fat load. :lol:

tommyjo

How is President Clinton doing..by comparison....?

HE'S probably laughing his ass off!

Trump the great dealmaker...couldn't get a bill passed thru a chamber despite have an overwhelming majority.

Trump's a tool...he's accomplished nothing of any relevance...(who gives a sh!t that he signed a law naming a post office)...his travel ban is in the toilet--again...his wall has gone nowhere...his own party has abandoned him on THEIR SIGNATURE ELECTION ISSUE...if you and the rest of the moron crew came finally come to terms with that maybe we can get something done in this country.

Christ...Obama...as terrible a leader as he was got HIS healthcare bill thru!! The author of The Art of the Deal is left to do what he always does...blame everyone else for his failures...

Trump...whadda guy!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Trump the great dealmaker...couldn't get a bill passed thru a chamber despite have an overwhelming majority.

*ahem* Trump does not have a majority. The Republicans have a majority, but Trump does not.

Yes, you are right - all the Democrats march in lockstep; had Obama signed a piece of dog ####, the Dems would have gushed over it and sold it as brilliant. Obviously Republicans do not do that. On one hand, that's a good thing; on the other, they're going to continue to have these laughingstock failures if Ryan and Co. don't get their #### together.

Trump was actually very diplomatic and kind to that ahole. If it were me, I'd have lit his ass on fire and stomped it out in public.

People like you can spew your ignorance and say this is a failure on Trump's part, but anyone with two brain cells to rub together can plainly see that this is an enormous failure in the GOP. My understanding is that Trump didn't want this healthcare bill anyway and I can't believe he's all that broken hearted over its death. The Republicans should have done it right the first time - it's not like they haven't had 8 years to be thinking about it.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
*ahem* Trump does not have a majority. The Republicans have a majority, but Trump does not.

Yes, you are right - all the Democrats march in lockstep; had Obama signed a piece of dog ####, the Dems would have gushed over it and sold it as brilliant. Obviously Republicans do not do that. On one hand, that's a good thing; on the other, they're going to continue to have these laughingstock failures if Ryan and Co. don't get their #### together.

Trump was actually very diplomatic and kind to that ahole. If it were me, I'd have lit his ass on fire and stomped it out in public.

People like you can spew your ignorance and say this is a failure on Trump's part, but anyone with two brain cells to rub together can plainly see that this is an enormous failure in the GOP. My understanding is that Trump didn't want this healthcare bill anyway and I can't believe he's all that broken hearted over its death. The Republicans should have done it right the first time - it's not like they haven't had 8 years to be thinking about it.

:yay: This should have been easier than they made it.

Meanwhile, Trump is ready to be roll right along. On to tax cuts. :yay:

Toxick

Splat
" during which Trump took 3 vacations. Great job everyone

3 vacations? By "vacations" do you mean "weekends"... Because i can't think of a single day since January that you people haven't had something new to bitch about.