Mike Flynn may have turned on Trump and become a witness for the FBI

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" As of Saturday evening, rumors are swirling that Pres. Donald Trump’s ousted national security adviser Mike Flynn has cut a deal with the FBI and is now informing on his old boss, the president.

CNN national security analyst Juliette Kayyem discussed the possibility in a panel discussion on Friday night when she said that former Trump foreign policy consultant Carter Page, ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort and longtime Trump ally Roger Stone will all testify before the House Intelligence Committee regarding their ties to Russia.

“It’s not that interesting to me because I don’t think they’ll be under oath,” Kayyem said. “The one name not mentioned is a name I mention often on this show: Mike Flynn, the former national security adviser.”

“It is starting to look like — from my sources and from open reporting — that Mike Flynn is the one who may have a deal with the FBI and that’s why we have not heard from him for some time,” she said. "

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/cnn-analyst-sources-say-mike-flynn-has-turned-on-trump-and-become-witness-for-the-fbi/

Midnightrider

" As of Saturday evening, rumors are swirling that Pres. Donald Trump’s ousted national security adviser Mike Flynn has cut a deal with the FBI and is now informing on his old boss, the president.

CNN national security analyst Juliette Kayyem discussed the possibility in a panel discussion on Friday night when she said that former Trump foreign policy consultant Carter Page, ex-campaign manager Paul Manafort and longtime Trump ally Roger Stone will all testify before the House Intelligence Committee regarding their ties to Russia.

“It’s not that interesting to me because I don’t think they’ll be under oath,” Kayyem said. “The one name not mentioned is a name I mention often on this show: Mike Flynn, the former national security adviser.”

“It is starting to look like — from my sources and from open reporting — that Mike Flynn is the one who may have a deal with the FBI and that’s why we have not heard from him for some time,” she said. "

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/cnn-analyst-sources-say-mike-flynn-has-turned-on-trump-and-become-witness-for-the-fbi/
Not that it's true, but would it really surprise anyone that a guy who was a paid lobbyist and lied to his bosses might not be all that loyal?

Hijinx

IMO this is BS.
Flynn cannot make a deal with the FBI without admitting guilt.
If he was conspiring with the Russians instead of smoothing a transition, then he is guilty of treason, and there should never be a deal cut to allow treason.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
May have.

Possibility.

More bull#### news. Perhaps they can also comment on Roswell while they are at it.