You liberal Dolts are personally offended by the stupidest things, right Boy?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
http://archive.is/0Pt6D

Wonder.jpg [/QUOTE]

While the moment lasts all of a millisecond — not to mention the reason we can see her armpits is because she’s throwing a truck over her head like a ragdoll — it’s a millisecond that has set off a heated debate.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

So feminists don't shave their underarms, their legs or their bird. That's good to know.

While in Germany, I dated a woman just like this. Though not a feminist. So, being the American gentleman, and acting as an ambassador representing the great US of A, gave her personal instruction on how to shave her hair. After a time, and a great deal of instruction later, I was finished. After, she understood somewhat how, then proceeded in the bath, to shave her legs and armpits. Though I was not a certified teacher in this area of expertise, I rose to the occasion. And since, as often times the case is, one class of instruction is not enough, I had to laboriously, yet with compassion and empathy, repeat the lesson quite a few times after. Eventually, and disappointingly so, she was up to the task herself. This is where I learned how teaching can be such a rewarding and gratifying experience. Here, I must give thanks to Bic for inventing the razor, and Barbasol for their shaving cream. Having the proper teaching tools made the lesson plan go, oh, so, smoothly.

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If I may ...

While in Germany, I dated a woman just like this. Though not a feminist. So, being the American gentleman, and acting as an ambassador representing the great US of A, gave her personal instruction on how to shave her hair. After a time, and a great deal of instruction later, I was finished. After, she understood somewhat how, then proceeded in the bath, to shave her legs and armpits. Though I was not a certified teacher in this area of expertise, I rose to the occasion. And since, as often times the case is, one class of instruction is not enough, I had to laboriously, yet with compassion and empathy, repeat the lesson quite a few times after. Eventually, and disappointingly so, she was up to the task herself. This is where I learned how teaching can be such a rewarding and gratifying experience. Here, I must give thanks to Bic for inventing the razor, and Barbasol for their shaving cream. Having the proper teaching tools made the lesson plan go, oh, so, smoothly.

So I was in the Philippines years ago with a couple of friends and one of them was giving one of the girls lessons in sculpting a "landing strip". All went well until aftershave, Mike came out the window naked, with a pissed off, naked, Filipino girl chasing him with a meat cleaver.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
They're worried about the time it would take her, but Superman had time to shave?

Are they aware this is a movie about fictional characters?

When someone is permanently offended by anything (just ask Midnight) they will trigger on any perceived slight.

Toxick

Splat
The movie producers are trying to sell tickets. Making people vomit is not a great way to sell tickets. Hairy pits are ####ing gross.