Help! Cant breathe!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Is this where we que up Tammy Wynette's song? But didn't Hillary mock her, Tammy that is, for standing by your man when she said, "'You know, I'm not sitting here like some little woman standing by my man, like Tammy Wynette.'" After all, Hillary's is Huma's goddess, and maybe lover?

Wishbone

If I may ...

Is this where we que up Tammy Wynette's song? But didn't Hillary mock her, Tammy that is, for standing by your man when she said, "'You know, I'm not sitting here like some little woman standing by my man, like Tammy Wynette.'" After all, Hillary's is Huma's goddess, and maybe lover?

THe lyric Huma sings is "Stand By Your Maam!"

This_person

Huma Abedin ‘working hard’ on marriage with Anthony Weiner

:roflmao:

"A lot of [their] friends believe this is an illness, that he is sick,” said the friend. But “Huma takes it into consideration that there’s been no affair, or physical contact that anybody is aware of. He never met [the women].”

Isn't this just every love song ever written? :love: :hot:

:killingme

My god, these women... :banghead:

For one, he is sick. He is a sex addict, and that is an actual sickness like alcohol or heroin or other forms of addiction.

For two, if she divorces him she can't plead the marriage exemption from testifying, and I have little doubt she does NOT want to be put under oath to testify about anything. We all know the Clinton Klan become exceptionally forgetful when they are under oath, even though they write copiously in books (through ghost writers) about what happened.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
UFB!!!! Although, Hillary isn't much better for staying with old Billy Boy!!

But at least Willie Jeff wasn't taking dick pics with his infant right there next to his boner. That might be the grossest, most inappropriate, absolutely skeevy thing I've ever seen. It says a lot about Huma, none of it good, that she'd even consider staying with Carlos Danger after that.

luvmygdaughters

But at least Willie Jeff wasn't taking dick pics with his infant right there next to his boner. That might be the grossest, most inappropriate, absolutely skeevy thing I've ever seen. It says a lot about Huma, none of it good, that she'd even consider staying with Carlos Danger after that.

You're right about that!!!! I didn't read that part. Honestly, why doesn't CPA step in and investigate the parenting skills on both of them.