Missing cat williows road area (Lexington park)

RJO

Missing an orange tabby in the Lexington park area near the vicinity of willows road. His name is Charlie and is very friendly (though a bit of a scardy cat). I will look on my computer for a better photo.

Attachments

• IMG_3028.jpg
    IMG_3028.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 683

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'll bring cat treats when I walk (I'm in Phase 3 between the power lines and the brook) and keep an eye out.

Would you like me to post this on the Pembrooke Facebook page?

littlelady

God bless the USA
I'll bring cat treats when I walk (I'm in Phase 3 between the power lines and the brook) and keep an eye out.

That is so nice and caring of you. No wonder Miss Teia loves you. :smile: I hope RJO finds Charlie.

Last edited:

3CATSAILOR

Missing an orange tabby in the Lexington park area near the vicinity of willows road. His name is Charlie and is very friendly (though a bit of a scardy cat). I will look on my computer for a better photo.

My prayers are that you and Charlie have a happy reunion very soon.

RJO

I have already posted something on there. Though if you do find him that will be a lot quicker for me to notice than a response here. Appreciate the help. I hope we can find him

littlelady

God bless the USA
I have already posted something on there. Though if you do find him that will be a lot quicker for me to notice than a response here. Appreciate the help. I hope we can find him

Cats are smart and survivors. And, the weather is good right now, so he won't be too cold. I feel so bad for you, and know you are worried and sad. Think positive. :smile:

I just thought of a story that I think is a miracle, so they do happen. My dot's bff in the sorority took her dog to Frostburg sophomore year when they moved off campus. It was a little dog; think it was Bijon named Angel. After, a few weeks she went missing. They did everything to find her; and nothing. Three months later someone contacted them, and returned Angel to Kristen. Amazing story. Hope it helps you to have hope.

One more thing. I think the key to Angel's return was the fact that they sent out flyers and put up posters. Someone saw something and was able to return the dog.

Last edited:

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Hoo Ray!

I know how heartsick I was when one of mine went missing for less than a full day when we lived in Illinois.