Call 202.224.3121 Now!

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
trump7.jpg

itsbob

I bowl overhand

Why? Are we at war with Russia?? Are they our enemy? Are they killing Americans abroad?

Who gives a rats ass if anyone was talking with Russia.. they aren't our enemies, and nobody has declared war against them.

Get the #### over it.

Now lets talk about Obama's administration talks and meetings with ISIS, AL Queda, the Muslim Brotherhood. You know, the guys what do want us dead, are actively killing Americans, and are invading our country.

Lets talk about Syria.. and Libya.. and Egypt..

I mean if you want to investigate somebody working with our KNOWN enemies.. start there.

Last edited:

h3mech

I agree, who gives a rats behind, lets worry about real stuff

Why? Are we at war with Russia?? Are they our enemy? Are they killing Americans abroad?

Who gives a rats ass if anyone was talking with Russia.. they aren't our enemies, and nobody has declared war against them.

Get the #### over it.

Now lets talk about Obama's administration talks and meetings with ISIS, AL Queda, the Muslim Brotherhood. You know, the guys what do want us dead, are actively killing Americans, and are invading our country.

Lets talk about Syria.. and Libya.. and Egypt..

I mean if you want to investigate somebody working with our KNOWN enemies.. start there.