Alabama Girl, 19, Charged With Raping 14 Year Old Boy

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Alabama Girl, 19, Charged With Raping 14 Year Old Boy

A 19-year old Alabama girl who listed her baby’s father as a 14-year-old boy has been charged with his rape. Expectant mother Mekenzie Leigh Guffey was arrested and charged after she signed up for state assistance for the child she’s set to give birth to.

[clip]

“Apparently she did a lot of bragging,” he said. “She was bragging to everybody that she was pregnant by this boy. She thought it was the greatest thing, and then she found out we were involved and it was like ‘Oh, no.'”

As news of her arrest broke, Mekenzie’s Facebook page was inundated with raucous debate over the morality of her actions and over whether she deserved to be arrested for having sex with the boy. She had previously posted a picture of a positive pregnancy test and wrote “soon to be mommy” as her status, professing multiple times to how happy she was at the news of her pregnancy. Her page has since been set to private.

Mekenzie Guffey has a court appearance set for April 19.

Restitution

not until he is 18 .... then he should owe several thousand in back Child Support.

Brings up a good question.....

Woman rapes man. Woman is convicted of said rape. Child results from rape.

Does the boy/man have obligation to child? I would guess no. :shrug:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Does the boy/man have obligation to child? I would guess no. :shrug:

I've never heard of any exception in the Child Support LAWS .....
I suppose it is possible a Judge could say 'tough chit' you rape him, you get no Child Support .... I rather doubt it however.

but seeing how a guy has been stuck for giving a lesbian his juice so she could have a child ...
- then split from her GF later and asked for assistance from the state which then went after the 'father'
- to which the Judge said the guy had to pay up [because no medical personal were involved and the transaction wasn't anonymous]

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/23/justice/kansas-sperm-donation/

A Kansas sperm donor caught in the middle of a child support case says he wanted to help a lesbian couple when he made the donation nearly five years ago.

one would think there would be common sense here ....
.... the male never intended to be a father
.... the law doesn't care - in this case for going alone without a doctor

Oh Wait ..... looks like he is off the hook after 2 yrs of court wrangling

Judge: Craigslist Sperm Donor to Lesbian Couple Doesn't Owe Child Support

While the case does involve these complicated issues, it appears mostly to be about money. The Department for Children and Families filed a petition in 2012 to have Marotta declared the child's legal father and require him to pay child support — almost $6,100 in expenses associated with the child's birth.

In her ruling for Marotta last Thursday, Shawnee County District Judge Mary Mattivi said the mother's ex-partner, Angela Bauer, is unable to work and is receiving Social Security disability benefits. It seems likely the agency merely went after Marotta because he is the only one involved not on government support.

Last year, the judge required Marotta to submit a DNA sample to confirm that he was the girl's biological father and not "a mere donor of sperm." This month, however, the judge ruled that the mother's former partner should be considered the girl's second parent rather than Marotta, who has had minimal contact with the girl.

Last edited: