Nearly 1 out of every 3 days he has been president, Trump has visited a Trump property

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
" For the eighth weekend in a row, President Trump has visited a property that bears his name. He has done so on 21 of the 66 days he has been in office, meaning that for the equivalent of three full weeks of his just-over-nine weeks as commander in chief, he has spent all or part of a day at a Trump property — earning that property mentions in the media and the ability to tell potential clients that they might be able to interact with the president.

And, despite his insistence on the campaign trail that he would avoid the links — “I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf,” he said in August — he has made 13 visits to his own golf courses since becoming president, likely playing golf on at least 12 of those occasions.

Below, a breakdown of Trump’s visits to his properties. They include:
• Trump International Hotel in Washington.
• Trump National Golf Club in Potomac Falls, Va.
• Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach, Fla.
• Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach, Fla. "

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/03/26/nearly-one-out-of-every-three-days-he-has-been-president-trump-has-visited-a-trump-property/?tid=sm_tw&utm_term=.5507f456498b

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Geeesus kryst 4 years of listening to these socksuckers crying every freaking day.
Give a rest azzholes.

Typically they'll cry themselves to sleep, but I underestimated these sore losers' capacity for anguish.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
To be fair, we heard plenty of crying when Obama was doing it. It's only right that we continue our partisan ways.

I was unaware that Obama had any property to visit. I thought he either mooched off his money men or made us pay for it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I was unaware that Obama had any property to visit. I thought he either mooched off his money men or made us pay for it.

Exactly. The Boy King, Shroom never owned anything he purchased with earned money..never ran anything...never accomplished anything ever, except for getting elected.

Just like bongboy, except the elected part. :lmao:

Chris0nllyn

Well, no. If you want to be that literal about it, but we certainly saw the right jump up and down each time he went golfing or took a trip to Hawaii or Martha's Vineyard.

Do you think we are not paying for Trump's travels?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, no. If you want to be that literal about it, but we certainly saw the right jump up and down each time he went golfing or took a trip to Hawaii or Martha's Vineyard.

Do you think we are not paying for Trump's travels?

When Obama went on vacation, he was on vacation. As in, not working. He surfed and played golf and rode bikes and ate ice cream cones. When Trump is "on vacation" he typically has meetings and assorted leaders - foreign and domestic - with him. Therefore he's not on vacation at all - he's simply working in a different location.

Now you all can take issue with that if you want to - Trump working in locations other than the White House - but to say he's "vacationing" is flat out incorrect. The story as the WashPoop presents it is clearly written for stupid people who are grasping at something to bitch and whine about.

As I told the Obama bitchers: there is enough legitimate stuff to disagree with regarding the president, there's no need to make crap up and get all jacked up over nothing. But, like the Obama bitchers, I'm guessing the intellect isn't there to discuss complicated issues. Instead they want to cry about dumb stuff and throw personal insults.

SamSpade

When Obama went on vacation, he was on vacation. As in, not working. He surfed and played golf and rode bikes and ate ice cream cones. When Trump is "on vacation" he typically has meetings and assorted leaders - foreign and domestic - with him. Therefore he's not on vacation at all - he's simply working in a different location.

Because of a very real difference between the two, and it doesn't matter if you hate or like Obama or Trump.
Trump LIKES work. EVEN if he sucks at it, he likes work. People close to Obama said - he did not.
You know the truth? I don't either. My work ends the second I clock out. I'd never make it in several professions, and I'll never be rich.
I turn it off when I leave. Trump LIKES it.

Hijinx

To be fair, we heard plenty of crying when Obama was doing it. It's only right that we continue our partisan ways.

Well at least with this you have dropped any pretension to a neutral stance and admit to being an Obamaite-Hillary freak.

Last edited:

tommyjo

Wow...that's really stupid. So you think Mr. Obama didn't work when he was out of the WH? Did Reagan work when he was in CA? Did the Bushes work when they were in MA or TX???

Now you all can take issue with that if you want to - Trump working in locations other than the White House - but to say he's "vacationing" is flat out incorrect. The story as the WashPoop presents it is clearly written for stupid people who are grasping at something to bitch and whine about.

It is amazing that you STILL don't understand the conflict of interest or even at its base--the utter lies you so willingly fell for from Trump.

As I told the Obama bitchers: there is enough legitimate stuff to disagree with regarding the president, there's no need to make crap up and get all jacked up over nothing. But, like the Obama bitchers, I'm guessing the intellect isn't there to discuss complicated issues. Instead they want to cry about dumb stuff and throw personal insults.

"Make up crap"...lord get your head out of your ass. The Secret Service is adding 10s of millions to its budget request to pay for all of Trump's "working vacations"...his family's business trips..."made up"...he ONLY travels to his own properties...so how much FREE marketing is he getting at your expense?? The Trumps already doubled the annual fee at Mar-a-lago...and you STILL see no conflicts of interest do you? I hope you are driving with those blinders on.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
"Make up crap"...lord get your head out of your ass. The Secret Service is adding 10s of millions to its budget request to pay for all of Trump's "working vacations"...his family's business trips..."made up"...he ONLY travels to his own properties...so how much FREE marketing is he getting at your expense?? The Trumps already doubled the annual fee at Mar-a-lago...and you STILL see no conflicts of interest do you? I hope you are driving with those blinders on.

tears.jpg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Trumps already doubled the annual fee at Mar-a-lago ....

Ummm :shrug: Who Gives A #### :shrug: its a PRIVATE Business they can do what they want
.... and as I understand it the fees had been going down for sometime ...

...and you STILL see no conflicts of interest do you?

EILI5