Heavily armed left-wing group tries to intimidate liberal reporter filming them. It doesn’t work.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Heavily armed left-wing group tries to intimidate liberal reporter filming them. It doesn’t work.

Lemons, a liberal, said he initially thought, “Hey, lefties with guns, that’s cool.” But the sentiment didn’t last long.

[clip]

After Lemons began walking alongside the group — seemingly marching in formation on a sidewalk as many openly held rifles in front of their chests — Lemons began recording them on Facebook live, he said. Then things got very tense.

Lemons said he unintentionally brushed against one of the group members on the sidewalk — and the heavily tattooed man retaliated by walking backward into Lemons and “pushing” him aside.

“Oh, that’s interesting,” Lemons said on video after the altercation. “I like to see the left-wing get feisty. You assault reporters a lot? You’re a big bad ass ’cause you got a gun — you wanna shoot me?”

[clip]

“I’m just going to warn you that we’re not responsible for anything that might happen to that phone,” the man told Lemons.

The argument continued between Lemons and the group, with the reporter refusing to stop recording video of their activities.

“I’ve actually seen more respect for the right-wing side,” Lemons tells them.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
My take is all o f them should be arrested.. They aren't carrying firearms at this point, they are brandishing firearms..

Difference between carrying a handgun in a holster and holding it in your hand. Once it's in your hand you are brandishing or holding that firearm.

You want to open carry a long gun shoulder it, or sling it.. Once your hand touches the piston grip, forearm and/or the trigger guard you should be considered a threat and dealt with accordingly.. especially since all these liberals had their high capacity magazines in.

I haven't looked close enough to tell, but I'm fairly certain one was carrying an Airsoft AR with a drum magazine.

Now, lets sit back and see which Liberal Anti-gunner on here disagrees with me.

black dog

Free America
My take is all o f them should be arrested.. They aren't carrying firearms at this point, they are brandishing firearms..

Difference between carrying a handgun in a holster and holding it in your hand. Once it's in your hand you are brandishing or holding that firearm.

You want to open carry a long gun shoulder it, or sling it.. Once your hand touches the piston grip, forearm and/or the trigger guard you should be considered a threat and dealt with accordingly.. especially since all these liberals had their high capacity magazines in.

I haven't looked close enough to tell, but I'm fairly certain one was carrying an Airsoft AR with a drum magazine.

Now, lets sit back and see which Liberal Anti-gunner on here disagrees with me.

I'm a Conservitive ,Pro gun, Shooter, Hunter, Class 3 owner and Conservationist.
You have been living in Maryland to long. If you lived in a Free State most of what you are saying is wrong and laughable. Your opinions are NOT the law.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's Arizona. I don't think they even begin to get worked up until after you've actually shot someone AND there's a complaint.

black dog

Free America
It's Arizona. I don't think they even begin to get worked up until after you've actually shot someone AND there's a complaint.

Lol. Yep, I drop off breakfast sandwichs say once a month at our local city Police Dept,
They could care less about Citizens open carry or CC in the station.
They are more interested in did there scrapple egg and cheese was cooked just like they want it.
In Free States guns just arn't that big of a deal. Live and let live.

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
Lol. Yep, I drop off breakfast sandwichs say once a month at our local city Police Dept,
They are more interested in did there scrapple egg and cheese was cooked just like they want it.

Hold on, I think I found the real crime here..........

and Larry, these antifa bozos are thinking they are the last line of defense before Trump puts everyone in camps.

black dog

Free America
Hold on, I think I found the real crime here..........

and Larry, these antifa bozos are thinking they are the last line of defense before Trump puts everyone in camps.

Rumour in the heartland is all the closed Kmart's, Sears stores and empty Malls are being covertly setup to be those camps.

Chris0nllyn

They have scrapple in AZ!?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm a Conservitive ,Pro gun, Shooter, Hunter, Class 3 owner and Conservationist.
You have been living in Maryland to long. If you lived in a Free State most of what you are saying is wrong and laughable. Your opinions are NOT the law.

Depends on the state..

But what they are doing is carrying in a ready state.. like you're on patrol in Afghanistan. They have magazines in their weapons, are they loaded or not? Fingers are either on the trigger guard or on the trigger, can't see the safety's to state anything about that.. but the way they are carrying is the same as taking a pistol out of it's holster and holding it in your hand.. If it's not, please point out how holding a pistol by the grip, with a finger on the trigger or trigger guard is different from what they are doing.

glhs837

Power with Control
Rumour in the heartland is all the closed Kmart's, Sears stores and empty Malls are being covertly setup to be those camps.

Being a student of conspiracy theory, I've been seeing the camps thing since Clinton. There are some dozzies out there. Your neck of the woods, there's a railcar rework facility that they actually made a spooky video of. "OMG, look, there's a FENCE (DUMDUMDUM) and CAMERAS!!!!!!! (more spooky music) Fences, they can KEEP PEOPLE IN!!!!!!!!! And look, we snuck in and we found HUGE EXHAUST VENTS AND OVENS!!!!! OMG!!!"

Of course, it's an industrial facility where painting goes on, and lots of stuff, big stuff, gets powdercoated and other refinishing techniques happen. Pretty funny. And the company that makes plastic grave liners and stockpiles them off a rail line somewhere in one of the Carolinas has to go public every few years and explain that no, these are not FEMA caskets, just normal everyday grave liners, here, have a brochure.

black dog

Free America
Depends on the state..

But what they are doing is carrying in a ready state.. like you're on patrol in Afghanistan. They have magazines in their weapons, are they loaded or not? Fingers are either on the trigger guard or on the trigger, can't see the safety's to state anything about that.. but the way they are carrying is the same as taking a pistol out of it's holster and holding it in your hand.. If it's not, please point out how holding a pistol by the grip, with a finger on the trigger or trigger guard is different from what they are doing.

It's called Open Carry,.
" My Pistol I carry everyday is always in a " Ready State " LOL "and the last time I looked 31 States allowed it.
Sorry Snowflake just because it makes you uncomfortable doesn't make it against the law. Here is a good pic of a few of the protesters carrying, it's tough to see all of it on my phone but ease feel free to show us who in the picture is breaking the law and cite the City of Phoenix or Arizona law that they are breaking.
As much as a Pro Gun person you say you are, you wouldn't do well in Free America.

. View attachment 117872

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
It's called Open Carry, and the last time I looked 31 States allowed it. Sorry Snowflake just because it makes you uncomfortable doesn't make it against the law. Here is a good pic of a few of the protesters carrying, it's tough to see all of it on my phone but ease feel free to show us who in the picture is breaking the law and cite the City of Phoenix or Arizona law that they are breaking.
As much as a Pro Gun person you say you are, you wouldn't do well in Free America.

. View attachment 117872

I'd have to get a legal opinion..

I shared my thoughts, and my opinion.. and asked..

"What's the difference between pulling a gun from a holster and holding it with finger on the trigger guard or trigger (considered brandishing) and what they are doing?"

To which you didn't provide an answer or an argument to, just a picture showing them doing exactly that.

In the military this is considered an aggressive and offensive pose, and Ready Carry.. Generally speaking, when armed in a peaceful environment 1) No MAGAZINE.. and 2) Sling Arms.. NO intent to actually use the weapon.

black dog

Free America
Being a student of conspiracy theory, I've been seeing the camps thing since Clinton. There are some dozzies out there. Your neck of the woods, there's a railcar rework facility that they actually made a spooky video of. "OMG, look, there's a FENCE (DUMDUMDUM) and CAMERAS!!!!!!! (more spooky music) Fences, they can KEEP PEOPLE IN!!!!!!!!! And look, we snuck in and we found HUGE EXHAUST VENTS AND OVENS!!!!! OMG!!!"

Of course, it's an industrial facility where painting goes on, and lots of stuff, big stuff, gets powdercoated and other refinishing techniques happen. Pretty funny. And the company that makes plastic grave liners and stockpiles them off a rail line somewhere in one of the Carolinas has to go public every few years and explain that no, these are not FEMA caskets, just normal everyday grave liners, here, have a brochure.

Weekends I hit my place in Southern Indiana, let's call it Kentuckiana. Prepers and the Militia groups are popular, and add to that Batesville, IN home of Batesville Casket Co and the closed super stores, factorys and Coors lite and it's absolutely amazing what some in America really believe.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'd have to get a legal opinion..

I shared my thoughts, and my opinion.. and asked..

"What's the difference between pulling a gun from a holster and holding it with finger on the trigger guard or trigger (considered brandishing) and what they are doing?"

To which you didn't provide an answer or an argument to, just a picture showing them doing exactly that.

In the military this is considered an aggressive and offensive pose, and Ready Carry.. Generally speaking, when armed in a peaceful environment 1) No MAGAZINE.. and 2) Sling Arms.. NO intent to actually use the weapon.

Just looking at MDShooters.com, it doesn't appear that MD law recognizes "brandishing". Waving or pointing a gun at someone would get you charged with 1st degree assault.