Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma Man Uses AR-15 to Kill Three Teen Home Intruders

Problem --> solved

Blog Entries

Don't bring a knife to a gun fight

Boo Hoo. Whaaaaaa. Grand pappy is butt hurt. This is what is wrong with this nation. To me the shooter is a hero that protected everyone in the home from who knows what sort of harm. Pappy is the poster child of stupidity.

Ain't gonna steal no mo, that's for sure.

Leroy Schumacher, grandfather of Jacob Redfearn, says his grandson made a bad choice but didn’t deserve to die. “What these three boys did was stupid,” said Leroy Schumacher to ABC News. “They knew they could be punished for it but they did not deserve to die.”
    Schumacher complains that it wasn’t a fair fight and his grandson didn’t have a chance to defend himself… while breaking into another man’s home and attempting to rob him. “Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life,” he continued.
    Turn the tables on criminals and listen to the irony
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Why should it be a 'fair fight' between an armed home invader and the homeowner. The homeowner should be allowed to use and RPG if he deems it necessary and it wouldn't change the basic issue: Dont break into someones home --> dont get shot.

Would THIS face lie? Dupontster's Avatar
    3 to 1 isn't a fair fight either. Pap needs to STFU and go help with the funeral arrangements.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWhat View Post
    Merry Christmas dickhead.

Quote Originally Posted by officeguy View Post
    Why should it be a 'fair fight' between an armed home invader and the homeowner. The homeowner should be allowed to use and RPG if he deems it necessary and it wouldn't change the basic issue: Dont break into someones home --> dont get shot.
    The question has to be asked when someone says this;
    “What these three boys did was stupid,” said Leroy Schumacher to ABC News. “They knew they could be punished for it but they did not deserve to die.”
    Schumacher complains that it wasn’t a fair fight and his grandson didn’t have a chance to defend himself… while breaking into another man’s home and attempting to rob him. “Brass knuckles against an AR-15, come on, who was afraid for their life,”
    Q: When someone breaks into your home, in what way, shape or form is it incumbent on the homeowner, the one being invaded, the one being surprised, the one being shocked with this crime to be, in any way, thinking about ANYTHING but the moment at hand? The fear? The cluelessness of knowing the invaders intentions or weaponry? When you attack another, how can it be ANY other way than you MUST be responsible for the immediate reaction that follows?
    ADHD; Interdisciplinary

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dupontster View Post
    3 to 1 isn't a fair fight either. Pap needs to STFU and go help with the funeral arrangements.
    Pap needs to go strap himself to the chair. I guess now we know where the kid gets it from - the whole family is trash.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

they didn't "deserve" to die but the fact is that they did due to their own actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Q: When someone breaks into your home, in what way, shape or form is it incumbent on the homeowner, the one being invaded, the one being surprised, the one being shocked with this crime to be, in any way, thinking about ANYTHING but the moment at hand? The fear? The cluelessness of knowing the invaders intentions or weaponry? When you attack another, how can it be ANY other way than you MUST be responsible for the immediate reaction that follows?
    And I am thinking - three hooded people smash the glass on my back door, one comes in brandishing a knife and another brass knuckles....there's THREE of them and there's one of me - and I'm supposed to think yeah, a gun might be overkill. A fair fight - geez, three guys bust into a place and the resident is supposed to think "fair" before "dear God, they might kill me?".
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    And I am thinking - three hooded people smash the glass on my back door, one comes in brandishing a knife and another brass knuckles....there's THREE of them and there's one of me - and I'm supposed to think yeah, a gun might be overkill. A fair fight - geez, three guys bust into a place and the resident is supposed to think "fair" before "dear God, they might kill me?".
    Apparently you're supposed to go, "Wait a sec..." and round up two buddies to come over with brass knuckles and knives so you can have a rumble.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

FAIR FIGHTS are for Suckers
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.