Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Oklahoma Man Uses AR-15 to Kill Three Teen Home Intruders

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terbear1225 View Post
    they didn't "deserve" to die but the fact is that they did due to their own actions.
    I think they indeed deserved to die. Anyone who busts into someone's home with intent to harm them deserves to die.

If they had survived, I would be wholeheartedly in favor of them getting the death penalty. And take Gramps with them because he deserves to die as well. I'm sick of these people.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I think they indeed deserved to die. Anyone who busts into someone's home with intent to harm them deserves to die.

If they had survived, I would be wholeheartedly in favor of them getting the death penalty. And take Gramps with them because he deserves to die as well. I'm sick of these people.
    Imagine how much better America would be if you would simply don a pair a pants before sitting down at your Playskool My First 'Puter.

LibertyBeacon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Gude View Post
    Q: When someone breaks into your home, in what way, shape or form is it incumbent on the homeowner, the one being invaded, the one being surprised, the one being shocked with this crime to be, in any way, thinking about ANYTHING but the moment at hand? The fear? The cluelessness of knowing the invaders intentions or weaponry? When you attack another, how can it be ANY other way than you MUST be responsible for the immediate reaction that follows?
    If the utes had intended to kill someone in the home, then responding with deadly force is a fair fight. Otherwise why have a knife? Pops has to be the village idiot.
    Even if Donald Trump wins all the toss up states, he would still lose - R. Madcow 11/16

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    Be kind to the unhappy progressives and Democrats in your life.

So, is this really a story just because an AR-15 was used? If the homeowner used a shotgun (ŕ la Joe Biden), would we even be discussing it?
    "Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory... lasts forever." - Shane Falco

Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    So, is this really a story just because an AR-15 was used? If the homeowner used a shotgun (ŕ la Joe Biden), would we even be discussing it?

I don't think they could use the Joe Biden defense with the shotgun unless they shot the gun into the air - and then made it clear they were NEVER going to point it at a person.
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Blog Entries
    It's a story because grandpappy is somehow trying to justify a criminal act that ended in his grandson's demise.
    Even if Donald Trump wins all the toss up states, he would still lose - R. Madcow 11/16

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    Be kind to the unhappy progressives and Democrats in your life.

It's a story because the gun-grabbers claim that ARs are not used for home defense and have 'no legitimate purpose'. Oh, and it's kind of unusual for someone to take care of three of societies problems at the same time.

what's jacked up is having to listen to the Mother Truckers talking while they bleed out ....
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

Its also news because NBC tries so hard to make it look like the homeowner did something wrong. Starts with the headline 'Oklahoma Man Uses AR-15 to Kill Three Teen Home Intruders' when the facts show that 'Oklahome man defends himself against home intruders'.

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    I think they indeed deserved to die. Anyone who busts into someone's home TWICE with intent to harm them deserves to die.

:fixed:
    If diversity were such a strength, why do blacks preach “solidarity”?

Members who have read this thread: 89