Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Oklahoma Man Uses AR-15 to Kill Three Teen Home Intruders

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stgislander View Post
    I'm not ever doing THAT again.
    I said I was sorry.
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    I love the,,,, special ammunition for different layouts / rooms of your home..... priceless..
    What....you don't do that?? Lessee...I got 5.56 in the living room, 12-ga in the hall.... .50 just in case the intruder tries to hide behind the refrigerator....in the neighbor's house...
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    What....you don't do that?? Lessee...I got 5.56 in the living room, 12-ga in the hall.... .50 just in case the intruder tries to hide behind the refrigerator....in the neighbor's house...
    Well, that's better than what I thought. All those mag carriers on the belt and vest were gonna need a $hitload of Real Estate to carry all those pouches filled with different ammo.

Name:  thGXAP2H2S.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  6.3 KB
    Last edited by black dog; 04-20-2017 at 05:57 PM.
    Proud to be a cereal comma user.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    Every dead scumwad is a Choir Boy, A+ Student, Hard-Working Saint when the reporters show up.
    But in this dead, would be burglar's case, it's true. His pappy & daddy said so.
    "Is Uncle Monello homeless?"

Monello thinks he is king of the forum, now. Just keep that in mind.
    What bad thing did you do?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black dog View Post
    All those mag carriers on the belt and vest were gonna need a $hitload of Real Estate to carry all those pouches filled with different ammo.
    It's a cross we that are always prepared just have to bear....takes me 15 minutes just to pack out for a trip to the grocery store...

Members who have read this thread: 89