NHboy posting fake news from Huffington Post and closes the thread because he is afraid to answer.

littlelady

God bless the USA
And he murdered, by typo, his thread title. :lol: " Whay Are Jared's ualifications?"

What were Jarrett's qualifications? A bff of Obama? Here is a bing search of her.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=valerie+jarrett&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IENTTR&conversationid=

One more thing. I know politics is a dirty dog eat dog business, but this carnage on Trump is ridiculous. It is hard to watch the pols on both sides eat their own. American citizens are not a factor, anymore.

God bless US, every one.

One more thing. I thought of Rev Wrights thing about chickens coming home to roost, but it seems those chickens have flown the coop. Or, something like that. :lol: Our country is one screwed up place. That's all. Nite nite.

Last edited:

tommyjo

One more thing. I know politics is a dirty dog eat dog business, but this carnage on Trump is ridiculous. It is hard to watch the pols on both sides eat their own. American citizens are not a factor, anymore.

If you would take the patches off your eyes and the earplugs out, you might better understand the "carnage".

Mr. Trump has brought ALL this on himself and the country. It is no one's fault but his own and voters for giving him the nomination.

The Justice Dept is investigating the ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. That's not "fake", that' not carnage, that's a stated fact.

Mr. Trump knew about Mr. Flynn's problems long before they became public. That's not "fake", that' not carnage, that's a stated fact.

Mr. Trump simply cannot speak the truth or speak in generalities. Three weeks ago "no one knew health care was so difficult". Yesterday "healthcare is gonna be easy". Which is it? He ends almost every statement with the phrase "believe me". At this point, you'd have to be a complete horse's ass to believe anything this man says. That's not "fake", that' not carnage, that's a stated fact.

The courts have shot down his Muslim ban...both versions....because it was incompetently crafted. That's not "fake", that' not carnage, that's a stated fact.

The House shot down his health care plan because...well because it sucked...and because it was incompetently crafted and the President made little/no effort to get it passed. That's not "fake", that' not carnage, that's a stated fact.

It is very clear how Trump made his money...he took his daddy's inheritance and used it as a sledgehammer to get what he wanted. He's never had to negotiate...he's never had to make an actual deal. He just bullied people into giving him what he wanted. That can work when you run a private business. It doesn't work in a publicly held business or in government.

Mr. Trump has earned his 36% approval rating. He has earned his rebuke by the judicial branch. He has earned his rebukes by the legislative branch.

Gilligan posts all the wonderful things Trump has done...getting rid of some regs and okaying the Keystone pipeline. Whooptey freaking doo. This only proves that Trump's only managerial ability is to order those beneath him to do things. In every instance where he, as President, has been (and will be) required to work with others beyond his control, he has failed miserably. Naturally you and the rest of the deaf and blind club won't understand that.

As I posted the other day, Trump has an opportunity now to re-frame his administration. Well, had. His tweet about the Clintons and Ukraine and his press secretary's idiotic performance yesterday showed that Mr. Trump won't change...he can't change.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you havent the ball to take others posts you should STFU and post nothing.

Psst. If nobody can post in the thread, it will work its way down the list and disappear.

(dusts off mom skills)

He's just doing it to provoke you. Iignore him and he'll stop.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If you would take the patches off your eyes and the earplugs out...

Hey, mojo!

:lalala:

:killingme:

On a serious note. You haven't seen carnage until it happens in your neighborhood, or hurts your loved ones. At least, Trump is trying to curb the amount of America hating people that come into this country. You are not untouchable. Carry on. My sense of humor finally found me. I hope you get it, too. :killingme:

Last edited:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
If you would take the patches off your eyes and the earplugs out, you might better understand the "carnage".

Mr. Trump has brought ALL this on himself and the country. It is no one's fault but his own and voters for giving him the nomination.

The Justice Dept is investigating the ties between the Trump campaign and Russia. That's not "fake", that' not carnage, that's a stated fact.

Mr. Trump knew about Mr. Flynn's problems long before they became public. That's not "fake", that' not carnage, that's a stated fact.

Mr. Trump simply cannot speak the truth or speak in generalities. Three weeks ago "no one knew health care was so difficult". Yesterday "healthcare is gonna be easy". Which is it? He ends almost every statement with the phrase "believe me". At this point, you'd have to be a complete horse's ass to believe anything this man says. That's not "fake", that' not carnage, that's a stated fact.

The courts have shot down his Muslim ban...both versions....because it was incompetently crafted. That's not "fake", that' not carnage, that's a stated fact.

The House shot down his health care plan because...well because it sucked...and because it was incompetently crafted and the President made little/no effort to get it passed. That's not "fake", that' not carnage, that's a stated fact.

It is very clear how Trump made his money...he took his daddy's inheritance and used it as a sledgehammer to get what he wanted. He's never had to negotiate...he's never had to make an actual deal. He just bullied people into giving him what he wanted. That can work when you run a private business. It doesn't work in a publicly held business or in government.

Mr. Trump has earned his 36% approval rating. He has earned his rebuke by the judicial branch. He has earned his rebukes by the legislative branch.

Gilligan posts all the wonderful things Trump has done...getting rid of some regs and okaying the Keystone pipeline. Whooptey freaking doo. This only proves that Trump's only managerial ability is to order those beneath him to do things. In every instance where he, as President, has been (and will be) required to work with others beyond his control, he has failed miserably. Naturally you and the rest of the deaf and blind club won't understand that.

As I posted the other day, Trump has an opportunity now to re-frame his administration. Well, had. His tweet about the Clintons and Ukraine and his press secretary's idiotic performance yesterday showed that Mr. Trump won't change...he can't change.

That' too much :bs:

If you're going to be repetitive, at least use spell check when you copy & paste your lunacy. :buttkick:

PsyOps

Pixelated

Like Jeb, and all the other establishment-minded folks, you don't seem to comprehend why Trump won. You want to keep on with the status quo. You, like Jeb, are stuck in your little bubble that politics not only will remain the same, but must remain the same. Well, voters had something else in mind this last election, and you're still stuck back at the establishment mud pit. Trump is not going to change for you Jeb or anyone else. He understands how he got there, and will keep doing what has won him that spot.

SamSpade

""The (State Department - Trump campaign) is infested with communists. I have here in my hand a list of 205—a list of names that were made known to the ( Secretary of State - Donald Trump) as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the (State Department - Trump administration)."

I am sorry, but the reason they can't find anything is there still isn't anything there. This is really sad.

PsyOps

Pixelated
""The (State Department - Trump campaign) is infested with communists. I have here in my hand a list of 205—a list of names that were made known to the ( Secretary of State - Donald Trump) as being members of the Communist Party and who nevertheless are still working and shaping policy in the (State Department - Trump administration)."

I am sorry, but the reason they can't find anything is there still isn't anything there. This is really sad.

This is the hardball democrats play. They have no shame in fabricating scandals and destroying lives to achieve their goals. In fact, it's required. It's a badge of honor to have won in the most dishonorable and despicable ways possible.

This_person

This is the hardball democrats play. They have no shame in fabricating scandals and destroying lives to achieve their goals. In fact, it's required. It's a badge of honor to have won in the most dishonorable and despicable ways possible.

When one has no scruples, the end justifies the means.

SamSpade

I just can't help but feel as though this is a re-run of McCarthyism. I recall growing up, there were always these nuts around who saw "Commies" virutally everywhere.
It wasn't World War III they were afraid of - it was Russian commies infiltrating our government and schools and fluoridating our water.
Everything was commie. (In high school, I remember a funny song suggesting Santa was a commie, because of his red suit).

Now - if you so much as talk to a Russian - and you're a Republican - you're some kind of traitor. (It doesn't affect you if you're say, John Podesta and work with the Kremlin with Joule Energy)

They keep bringing up vague connections - and the talk is littered with "seem - possible - suspicious - " and so on. No substance - just a constant stream of hey it could be.
I have to think most Americans are just tired of it. If you have the goods, deliver it.

Hijinx

The other day M.r Trump invited a Democrat Congresscritter over to the WH for a visit, a sit down,

The guy was so frightened that his fellow Democrats would turn on him like rabid dogs that he was frightened to even go over there.
And they say Trump will not change.